Operation Sunburst

Alec

9/10 This was extremely fun for a first deployment in a while

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

7/10 Most the BHs seemed to have no clue what they were doing. Maybe try to clear those things up.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

7/10 It would have been better if you had more staff helping you. Many tickets weren't taken and things like the lander not having NPC's in it is something that probably shouldn't have happened. Still a good deployment though. Also what Slak said

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

7/10 Pretty good event, I debated rating it a 8/10 but I decided on a 7. My one critique would be give us more stuff to shoot at, but I only wanted that bc we haven't had a large scale event with a lot of things to shoot at in an while and I really like the Blue = destruction, Purple = Intel, Green = Items (I think) system. also sorry to the BH I pulled out the RC shotgun for, I was scared you had an insane amount of HP so my BH PTSD took over and I did the big shoot. 

Edited by DaBaby
3 minutes ago, Slak said:

7/10 Most the BHs seemed to have no clue what they were doing. Maybe try to clear those things up.

Yeah I apologize about that, It was hard getting them set up after they had died due to me being the only admin working on the event

unknown.png