Add [LFS] Umbaran Fighters

Name: TCO CT-5385 1stLT Tup

RP Rank: First Lieutenant

Suggestion: Add [LFS] Umbaran fighters.

Implementation:  Subscribing the server to the workshop item

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Umbaran_starfighter

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2028986475&searchtext=umbaran

EXTRA: The workshop pack says it requires the old flight system and one other workshop item but, after testing it in single player, it doesn't need those other packs. Additionally, for whatever reason, the player 'sits' in the vehicle below the actual fighter. This can be resolved by cloaking which can be given anyways if we're doing an event/encounter. With the recent Umbaran events, people are using dupe for Umbaran fighters which can cause lag with the amount of parts for the dupe. Having a vehicle for this would decrease server lag when an Umbaran event/encounter has started.

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

• Management
Management

I tested this same exact addon a few months ago. I encountered the problem where it wouldn't spawn in for me in single player but I assumed it was because I wasn't subscribed to the other pack. 

+1 if it works

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

22 hours ago, Marvel said:

I tested this same exact addon a few months ago. I encountered the problem where it wouldn't spawn in for me in single player but I assumed it was because I wasn't subscribed to the other pack. 

+1 if it works

How weird. It might've been an earlier version cause when testing in single player, I tried with and without the packs. It works without it too.

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...