Dono prop suggestion 1: rock prop pack

Dono

Name: Dono

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: add this rock prop pack to the server as we habe about 4 rock props whitelisted ( don’t get me started on the prop whitelists)  and we could use some more, especially these ones because they look good as fuck 

Implementation: add the prop pack to the content pack

Lore: rocks exist in Star Wars (woah)

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2392137872

spacer.png

• Management
7 hours ago, traditional said:

300mb for some rocks? no thanks -1

Not just any rocks... space rocks

-1 There’s actually a lot more rock props then you think it’s just finding which ones are whitelisted and which ones are not.

Though I’d be down for a suggestion to whitelist some of the ones we already have unless they’re blacklisted for a reason.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

We already have rock. -1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Overall, I like the design of the rocks, I never thought I would be saying how much I like the look of virtual rocks that are being suggested to add to a garry's mod server, but now i'm here.

But like everyone said 300mb, maaaaaaaaaan that shit is larger than an episode of the shows I pira- I mean "legally download" off the internet.

Sorry -1

Edited by Willyworm1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Forum Admin

yeeee -1. However we 100% need more rocks/natural occurring land formations as props.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 1:06 PM, Taz said:

I'm an idiot with terrible memes.

Huh. I wonder who put that there....

acb90d2af720a9364daf69b9651fa280.png

inb4 i get another warning for this :/

In my defense: only like 4 of those rock props are actually whitelisted on the server out of all those that pop up :/. I asked about the prop whitelists being worked on 2 + months ago and it’s still being worked on so it’s only a matter of time before my prayers to the synergy gods bring blessings to the gamemaster team and give us props to work with. Might have to build a shrine sometime or something cuz the prayers are taking a while to work. 

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

It seems clicking on the link doesn't work.

The addon got removed ig

The link worked for me but honestly it doesn’t matter cuz this pack is gonna get denied anyway. I’m just hoping the whitelist rework is pushed through by the end of this summer. 

spacer.png

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.