[ACCEPTED] CWRP-REEE Staff Aplication

Not_REEE

RP Name: REEE

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196335892

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: CEST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to make synergy better place for me and others. From what I see, synergy is one of the best SWRP servers on Garry's mod. I want to make events and if I wouldn't be able to do an event I would like to help other people with their issues. I from my experience see admins as friendly and helpful players that make synergy what it is. By joining admin team, I want to protect that aura and remove any toxicity,corruption that appear. I want to be part of something bigger and has a clear goal that I can pursuit and fulfil.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a REEE and i join synergy about 1,5 month ago. I am semi-fluent in english and i like to learn new things and teach new thing to other player. I am online mostly on downtown time of synergy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Helper on minecraft server for like a month.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 180 hours