Public Opinion of Coruscant Guard?

senselessArtist

The Grand Army of the Republic,

First Sergeant Cyprus of the Coruscant Guard here! Saw a post similar with the Republic Commandos, and I thought fingering the public('s pulse) for its thoughts on the battalion most dearest to my heart. For improvements, that is! My goal here is to take any criticism @y'all may have (which you most likely will!) and to potentially incorporate it in to my further training sessions for new recruits, as well as PTs and whatnot.

I'm looking for honest and constructive critisism. Nothing's off the table! So as long as what you have to say doesn't directly and baseless-ly attack any of those within Coruscant Guard. If you've any issues with any specific Coruscant Guards, do of course let us know, however via a PM or Steam Message or TS Poke to any of the NCOs or COs (individual depending. If you have a problem with a Lieutenant, of course don't PM myself or any of the other Sergeants. So on and so on.)

Thank you very kindly, and cheers!

CG 1SG Cyprus

150?cb=20080629134025&path-prefix=de

Just now, senselessArtist said:

fingering the public

AOS Senselessartist Sexual harassment. 

CG is too much of a rotating door. No one seems to stay in it for very long, and 90% of CG I see are PVT's or just a generally low ranks. They are on average rude, controlling, and obnoxious, so in terms of Law Enforcement RP, Spot on. Zinger. Anyway, best tip I can give is try to help your boys with their charisma. If you like CG, or members of CG, you're bound to listen to them, and support them. However, a lot of people hate the CG because of past members, or just bad interactions. Try to help new players, encourage others, and just be the best you that you can be.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Ryx said:

Halpert is inactive

8 minutes ago, senselessArtist said:

If you've any issues with any specific Coruscant Guards, do of course let us know, however via a PM or Steam Message or TS Poke to any of the NCOs or COs (individual depending. If you have a problem with a Lieutenant, of course don't PM myself or any of the other Sergeants. So on and so on.)

Just now, senselessArtist said:

Guys. Gals. Androgynous fish people.

Please.

Constructive criticism only. Go make memes about CG in a different threat, I'm actually trying to get legit opinions here to potentially help better my battalion.

Thanks! 

Get fucking tolerated you nerds. Cyprus you seem like an exact match to what I described of the type of players CG needs. Good for you. +1

• Agree 1

RP but train them boys to have common sense. If a brand new 101st joins the game and goes to a DB. Give a warning. If he can't sit right, give him help.

Legit, if the second I joined (not to minge of course) and I get arrested for a misunderstanding. Im leaving the server and not coming back ever. 

And that kills the growth of Synergy. Which means less donations.

• Agree 1

Shock Troopers were superior under me. I had probably the most well behaved bunch of Red shits ever. That being said, here's what you need.

• A Continuation of my training program. (This was taken directly from the United States Army Military Police Basic Course)
  • Better Discipline. You need a Battalion Commander who eats nails for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yell at the fucking snowflakes once and a while
  • Properly trained and dedicated NCO staff who understand it is their place to train recruits and filthy privates.\
  • Properly trained and dedicated CO staff who understand it is their place to make sure NCO are properly trained, and provided the correct resources to maintain the Enlisted ranks. CO's are meant to draft new training documents, programs, etc.
  • But the most important aspect is brotherhood. If you don't like other people in your battalion and you constantly argue, then it's no help to anyone. You need to buck up, get serious, this is a fucking military RP thing. Get. Good.
33 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

Shock Troopers were superior under me. I had probably the most well behaved bunch of Red shits ever. That being said, here's what you need.

• A Continuation of my training program. (This was taken directly from the United States Army Military Police Basic Course)
  • Better Discipline. You need a Battalion Commander who eats nails for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yell at the fucking snowflakes once and a while
  • Properly trained and dedicated NCO staff who understand it is their place to train recruits and filthy privates.\
  • Properly trained and dedicated CO staff who understand it is their place to make sure NCO are properly trained, and provided the correct resources to maintain the Enlisted ranks. CO's are meant to draft new training documents, programs, etc.
  • But the most important aspect is brotherhood. If you don't like other people in your battalion and you constantly argue, then it's no help to anyone. You need to buck up, get serious, this is a fucking military RP thing. Get. Good.

Might you be able to PM me any of your training docs, if you still have them lying around? It's cool if you can't! Or- don't want to!\

Thanks step-dad.

1 hour ago, senselessArtist said:

Might you be able to PM me any of your training docs, if you still have them lying around? It's cool if you can't! Or- don't want to!\

Thanks step-dad.

I might have some docs laying around.

1 hour ago, aStonedSparks said:

I mean there was that one time that we had a twi'lek in our bunks killed it and fucked the corpse, but uh other than that sure the most well behaved mhmm

Edited by Weeaboo
1 minute ago, Weeaboo said:

I mean there was that one time that we had a twi'lek in our bunks killed it and fucked the corpse, but uh other than that sure the most well behaved mhmm

There was no evidence of foul play.

Banned
2 hours ago, aStonedSparks said:

you were the (second) best fox imo

• 2 weeks later...

Many of the members of the Security Battalion I've seen could best be described in 3 words

"Minges with Sticks"

Take with it what you will.

-CC-5021 "Hudson"

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

I used to be CG. On icefuse not here. I know they keep the minges and rdmers but, some of the rules and disrespect that some of you low ranks give to people just because "were the police force and you should listen". Isn't going to get far. It's hoesntly a turn off when you get arrested by one in DB for a mispress on your speak button. It turns a lot of people away from your battalion.  Just to speak about you guys, OOC you're probably good people. But, when you're moderating things like that wrestling event. It just takes the fun away because you guys, kinda stop us from having fun. Like Zaherial said, give warnings and keep your low ranks under control.