[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Coal's Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Coal's Staff Application

RP Name: Commander Tiplee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:464528840

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Throughout my time on the server, I have found several instances in which I would like to be a staff member on this server. I do not have any experience being a staff member besides some little "tid-bits" and I would be very grateful if this could be my first experience. I used to be a Shadow Manager in which I would have to constantly bother staff to reset stuff and now that I am the Jedi Lead for Doom's Unit, it would be very helpful and a time-saver for me and others if I were to hopefully become staff. Not only that, I am now an officer as well in DU, I could help spawn in droids and set healths for our trainings, but also I would be willing to take my time to take any tickets and make sure no ticket is left behind, because if tickets are left unattended, it makes people annoyed and I want to prevent that as much as possible. I want to make sure that other staff can do their RP without being bothered to take tickets as I have much free time to be active and do the things I am stating. Also I have been an Event Job many times and have helped many GM's when they were in desperate need of EJ's and provided them with ideas that could make the events more fun to play. Noting upon that, I want to eventually become a Game Master because I believe that I would have fun making and providing fun events for other people. That is just my general personal reason of why I would like to become a staff member on this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

There isn't anything much that I can really think to say about myself, but I can say that I have really enjoyed this server for the amount of time I have been on it and the people here have been really nice. I am not really a sports person to be honest, however I am in a bowling league. Another hobby of mine is flipping butterfly knives, and I'm not sure if this is what the prompt necessarily meant, but this is how I interpreted it. I am willing and interested to see any constructive criticism / feedback you have and improve upon it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

520 hrs.

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

Banned

+1 this man is great I have never had a bad time around him 

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1. Very involved with and dedicated to the server. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo