Capital Supremacy - Mavelle

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

Who helped (If applicable): My 7 cups of coffee

Event Name: Capital Supremacy

Link to Event Document (optional):  The attack regiment was deployed to Tatooine in order to lay siege on the village of Mos Ataros. A lot happened. It was a lot.

KrMCdFv.png

• Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Management
Management

6/10

I know that you're used to deploying smaller groups of people and you had no Game Helpers however there were some small complaints here and there.

There was a lack of a general plan or set story. The event started and everyone went their separate ways causing us to steam roll through the event. The building was great but there was a bit too much with the amount of players and vehicles it limited the amount of NPCs you could have down at a time. I would recommend less vehicles with huge groups so that we'd have to spend our time keeping it repaired and protected throughout the event but there were so many people didn't treat them like they were important.

It was really just a shoot em up and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm sure your events will improve over time with large groups of players. You make some really good events.

Keep up the great work!

Edited by Marvel
a
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

8/10. Had a great time getting to run with 2ndAC and doing what we do best. Tons of interactivity as usual, but like mentioned above there wasn't much of a general story. The event was confusing for quite a while, but it was still very fun.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

8/10 Really enjoyed being deployed as 2ndAC, also the ending when a crap ton of droids got spawned on us. Story was a bit confusing after we boarded the brig but its aight, still got to shoot stuff

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody