Guild Lead Resignation

Battalion: Bounty Hunter

RP Name: Vas Rau

Date: 3/5/21

Reason: My in-game activity has fallen off immensely, the past two weeks I believe I'm under 15 hours. There's many reasons for this, but they probably just sound like excuses. I've remained active on the back-end of BH, but that's not enough to retain the position. I originally took this position in order to steer BH in the direction I thought would have the most success. Five months later, here we are. I've made some mistakes along the way, but also developed some cool stuff for the Guild. It's finally time to hand the Guild over to the next person, and see where they take it. 

Goodbyes: Not going anywhere, just going to remain at low in-game activity unti summer, then i'll be playing more. Until then i'll just be lurking in discord and the forums, popping up in game a couple times a week. 

Apologies for letting my activity get so low before resigning

• Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 3
GM Leadership

o7, You have been a pleasure to work with and have made Bounty Hunters a better place. Hopefully it's legacy doesn't die with you.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Management
Management

Ya know I may not be a huge fan of BH but I gotta say from what I could tell you did a really good job. Thanks for all the work you put into the faction, keeping it alive.

:peeposalute:

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I wasn't and still aren't a big part of BH, but you did a very good job during your time. Let's hope your successor does as well as you did

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Sinister, well done!

You made Bounty Hunters work and I'm honestly surprised, however I do not understand the system in which Bounty Hunters work but I appreciate that everyone else does. : )

o7 lad, ya did good.