Harsh

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Harsh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167592505

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: NA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I became very busy two weeks after receiving New Admin status. I was studying for the MCAT (which is now behind me, thank god) and needed to dedicate a lot of time to that and taking the first semester of physics as well. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I feel that I have a lot to offer to the staff team. I am at the very least another person that can be used to recruit new people to the server (via cc training) and claim basic tickets to keep everything running smoothly. My goal is to reach the rank of Senior Admin and become a Game Master. I love creating stories, and I would love to flex the creative tools provided to our community by the GMOD platform to create fun and engaging experiences for players. I've been on the server for over two years now, and I have gotten a pretty good grasp from an audience perspective as to what works and what doesn't. I hope that I can progress further this time around and pay back some of the wonderful work others have done to make the server enjoyable for me!

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My time as a staff member in the past went pretty well, in my opinion. I did my best to claim whitelisting and hour checking tickets, and I trained my fair share of CCs. I did my best to be involved with the staff team, and I endeavored to work as hard as possible to progress and make sure that the server was running smoothly. I did everything as well as I could and to the best of my ability. I am proud of the work I was able to do in the short time that I was staff in the past. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes!

Edited by Harsh

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management

+1

:peepoLove:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Otter said:

I thought that you cant reapply for NA I thought it was a fresh staff app but if it isnt its a +1 

I talked to a VA about this because I thought the same thing. They told me to put in a re-app bc I was staff before. 

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

2 hours ago, Taz said:

+1 Welcome back, hope you did well on the test.

I did, thank you! Scored well enough that I can finally live my life again lmao. Although now I have to contend with the med school application process, which is brutal. 

• Friendly 1

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.