Scientist Rescue

Dono

7/10 Yea, Good event, The issues wernt really your fault. Staff Meeting was a Oof to it and the crashes. Just some advice, Best you never touch this map ever again. Same goes for the GM Team

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

7/10

The Commando Droid used the CIS Shotgun and that wasn't really a fair gun to fight since its made to be a response weapon to the DC-17m Shotgun (Red), which none of us were using. There was also a lot of hand-holding during the event and I feel that there may have been too many rules to remember to the point where it scrambled everyone's brains. Next time for these types of deployments I recommend just improvising. There was also the fact that you took a page from our book and didn't read the comms or really monitor what some of us were doing as we were told to take out the NW Comms Relay and tried to tell you that we placed the dets already.

It wasn't bad, but those were my main problems with it. It was scuffed on our part too, especially on Omega's POV because our Medic literally left out of nowhere.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

8/10 - It was okay for a deployment. The only frustrations were not your fault. Just a lack of something we need to build as a regiment. Also, the staff meeting fucked us.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 minute ago, Ratio said:

7/10

The Commando Droid used the CIS Shotgun and that wasn't really a fair gun to fight since its made to be a response weapon to the DC-17m Shotgun (Red), which none of us were using. There was also a lot of hand-holding during the event and I feel that there may have been too many rules to remember to the point where it scrambled everyone's brains. Next time for these types of deployments I recommend just improvising. There was also the fact that you took a page from our book and didn't read the comms or really monitor what some of us were doing as we were told to take out the NW Comms Relay and tried to tell you that we placed the dets already.

It wasn't bad, but those were my main problems with it. It was scuffed on our part too, especially on Omega's POV because our Medic literally left out of nowhere.

Sorry to hear about the cis shotgun... i specifically told my event jobs to NOT use the cis shotgun. It seems the map is bad on performance so ill refrain from using it, the vanilla ship destruction tool shouldnt be crashing people like that.

1 minute ago, Red_Panda said:

8/10 - It was okay for a deployment. The only frustrations were not your fault. Just a lack of something we need to build as a regiment. Also, the staff meeting fucked us.

Only way to build your coordination between squads is by being in combat! look forward to more teamwork style deployments from me

spacer.png

7/10 Idea was great, execution was good. Some things held it back like the staff meeting disrupting communication and the game crashes that happened to a lot of people. I'd say next time try to work around those issues. Also it felt like some squads had much more action than the others so try to spread the love out for everyone deployed would be good.

8/10 Really love the idea of complex Deployments but communication was kind of hard to keep up some times. The unorthodox approach should be taken into account when dealing with SOBDE  so going of the script is sometimes more fun in my opinion during events, but in the end I enjoyed this event and hope to be a part of the next SO deployment and engage with other squads like we did today.

spacer.png

6/10

It was good, just seemed pretty scripted and like there was a rigid structure of things we were supposed to do instead of freedom to go about it in some different ways. Not bad just nothing special either imo. 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Management
Management

7/10

Now understand that this wasn't a bad event in anyway whatsoever. This was actually a really really good event. However a lot of things happened that was just out of your control that kind of hindered the event in ways. The staff meeting, people crashing, and miscommunication between the players were all things out of your control and do not affect my rating at all.

Nonetheless thank you for taking time out of your day(s) to provide us with entertainment. Keep up the good work, Dono

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk