Vex's RANCOR BCMD Resignation

Vex

Hello, for a few months I have been RANCOR BCMD, But I am a parent. And i'm also interested in enjoying life a bit more, and other games as well. As such I feel it would be ill advised to stick around as BCMD if I won't even be on every day. So therefore I will be resigning my Position in return for someone who has the time. I will be remaining in Rancor as an officer.  I just need to use my daily hours for more than Gmod okay?

This resignation will be effective immediately.

Now I know this is crazy to some of my men, but let me explain. I have been a member of the ARC battalions since the Manson boys caused trouble. And been through every new commanders term to date, and have even been one before this term. I love RANCOR i bleed Rancor at this point. But i've been doing this every day for like 9 months...I have a 1 year old child. and I NEED to make more time for her, so please understand that i'm doing what i think is best. And you are IN GOOD HANDS! 

I can only recommend Snow to replace me, he's been my havoc for almost a few months now and he has every qualification. Where i was lacking he has not been. Every day he's with the battalion. 

Now then, Rancor. We. Will. Be. Fine.  understood? okay now that's most of the important information related to server related issues. other than that i have explained myself.

~Signed Current RANCOR BCMD Blitz/Vex 

P.S. I love you all.

Edited by Vex

1.who is this guys

2.you think the squekers on here are bad boy you got another thing coming with kids of your own

3.clones cant have kids (except cut lawence) i call fail RP my immersion REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERelated image

Edited by ccmonty

Real life should ALWAYS come first. If your family or personal life is being effected by this game, scaling back is the way to get some of it back in order. Thank you for being honest and I hope you nothing but well wishes for you and your family.

Whoever gets the new BCMD of RANCOR, congratulations  and I look forward to working with you and the battalion.

- Commander Keller / Oxen

• Agree 1