[ACCEPTED] Shpack Staff Application

Shpack

RP Name: Shpack | Atlas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79351905

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): As a very active player with over 2000+ hours of Garry's Mod with hundreds of hours in Star Wars RP, I really enjoy the community of Synergy and wish to help assist the staff. I noticed recently that there are very few admins on past 8:00PM PST so as a very active player throughout the evening and night, I'd like to become an admin to assist the few numbers of staff that are on during this time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 15 years old, turning 16 in March, I live in Washington. I've been playing Garry's Mod since 2015 with lots of experience in RP servers. I'm very easy to talk to, and I really enjoy helping people out.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not have any previous staff experience but will try my hardest.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 269 Hours

-1 I personally haven't seen you on the server. And would reccomend putting yourself out there. I feel you'll be a good staff member I just think you need some more time and interacting with the community more

Edited by Jack

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

-1 ngl I can't say I've even seen you on the server or know who you are, maybe it's just different time zones or you get on later but idk who you even are. With that being said though, if you do get staff then more power to you and I hope you do well while you're in the position.

Edited by Deku
typo
  • Funny 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Banned

+1 active dude , and just 2000 hours come on man step up your game that’s week sauce

Edited by Saggin

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I've been here too long