The Defector

Aeon

8/10 - Very good for a test run. Glad Delta could be a part of it. Also, I wish there were more Stealth elements, but that was the player's fault, not yours.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

9/10 for the small amount of GMs, it as still really fun. More GMs would have been nice but we'll take what we got. Thanks for deploying SOBDE! Delta really enjoyed the freedom we were given. 

Watch me get fucked by a B1 in my POV of the event:

Edited by TheCyan

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

• Management
Management

7/10

Honestly just kinda standard at most. I feel it didn't work out how you intended due to the lack of cohesion from the players but that is out of your control.

Thank you for taking the time to deploy us and sorry if we were a bit rowdy at the start.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7/10

You did a lot of good, this is a type of event that I've been planning on doing myself for awhile (squads moving around, a lively world with a consequence for each action, etc) and it's not an easy thing to do. In a perfect world you would've had more helpers, at least one per squad so that each unit moving around could've had someone providing them with action. But you did good for what you had, especially taking into account the crashes. My only advice is to be a bit less aggressive with the T21 event jobs during a one life event, they'll pretty much instantly melt even a Jedi.

Banned

8/10
I think you did really well with what you were working with. The NPC's were kinda OP, but it's the compromise you gotta make for nobody wanting to help with deployments. I enjoyed how you let us develop our own plans, and tried to compensate for it as best as possible. Did the best they could for the numbers they had.

7/10 You had a really solid start and was a fun mission but some things were off about it. If you wanted us to separate into two groups to make it easier for you make sure to portray that with us so we can adapt and make it more enjoyable for both ends. You had a great concept and with a little more practice can make missions like this perfect.

8/10

Sorry this is kind of late, I had to leave shortly after the event ended.

I liked the event just fine. I like your emphasis of player choice but a lot of it felt pretty lenient in the long-run. Maybe it's because we took the correct route? Just throw us more curveballs in the end. No operation ever goes completely right and that should be reflected in the future.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC