Dono GM Application

Dono

Name: Dono

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198024168

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 222

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:7.5/10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:
I want to join the GM team because I love creating event ideas and immersing others into a story that they enjoy. I have some experience with multiple different servers in the past with creating events for SWRP and Medieval RP. I thoroughly enjoy sitting on a singleplayer server on gmod and building dupes and events for swrp. I would love to use my skills on synergy and provide entertainment for the server filled with story and roleplay.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: I would love to see more deployments that swap out battalions throughout the mission, utilizing each specialty for a larger mission. Those types of events really throw more immersion into a deployment. 

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gr5WZZRB0nvtbSxKlTMrAla6xo8JCwwB14z9-HOWI5M/edit

2 encounters I have hosted:

Edited by Dono
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

+1 good work so far, creative, good work ethic! Good luck.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

+1

I don’t think I’ve participated in any of your events/encounters but it seems they have received good ratings and you’d do a good job.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

+1

I don’t think I’ve participated in any of your events/encounters but it seems they have received good ratings and you’d do a good job.

Yeah that's a high possibility since the two encounters I've hosted so far have been during time zones where the server is lower on numbers (late night EST and then morning EST) . Although, you definitely saw me as SGT Johnson at the Halo event last night ;)

spacer.png

• Management
Management
7 minutes ago, Dono said:

Yeah that's a high possibility since the two encounters I've hosted so far have been during time zones where the server is lower on numbers (late night EST and then morning EST) . Although, you definitely saw me as SGT Johnson at the Halo event last night ;)

spacer.png

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk