[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Holo's) Staff Application

Holo

RP Name: Holo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96252878

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an admin once again to aid the community and host events for people early in the mornings when nothing is happening. Being on a lot early i see that nothing is being done just maybe 20 to 30 people who have nothing to do and all the staff are AFK. I believe there needs to be a staff member that can get on in the mornings or late at night and entertain the player base. Providing RP and quality Events/Encounters that otherwise aren't seen at these times. Outside of just hosting events CC's also go untrained during these hours when no staff are awake/AFK.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've played on the server for a little over 3 ish years now? (since sometime in 2018) and during that time I've achieved several lore characters including jek. thire. hound. thorn. and Coburn inside of the navy. I have as well been BCMD of CG for under one term. Resigning about a month due to reasons related to stress. Shortly after that time i left the server and moved onto other communities on dayz. Recently I've missed my friends here and decided to come back. Since i heard that the old founders were gone and that the server had changed a lot for the better Including going back to annaxes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've been staff several times in the past. Reaching SA every time as well as reaching the position of GMO. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2613:24:54.

Mistakes were made

Forum Admin

+1. It's good to see you back, you had a few issues when you were last here but hopefully you can better yourself from them and leave it in the past 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 you had some issues when you were previously staff but I believe you've changed, good luck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 you were an excellent GM&GMO, and cool dude. Welcome back.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was