Remove Debriefs with AOS Threat

Aeon

Name: Aeon

RP Rank: PFC

Suggestion: Remove debriefs where it is mandatory for everyone to drop everything they are doing to see a promotion with threat of AOS for being absent, I understand its a respect thing but we have had to halt trainings to see someone become either a lore character/SOBDE spot being filled. make them optional unless its a BCMD or HC promotion

:pepeL:

How would you feel if you were being promoted to a position you worked incredibly hard to get and no one showed up to congratulate you? These kinds of debriefs are few and far between, and last less than 2 minutes. 

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

That's a -1 From me chief. Even if its someone who I don't really like getting promoted, I'll still attend their Debrief. Hell most of the Mandatory Debriefs we have are for Events or Encounters. 

Other than that, people mainly do Optional Debriefs for minor promotions. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

This is how it is.  When a BCMD or higher position is being awarded. debriefs will be mandatory. There are many comments here that give the reason to as why this is a thing so i see no reason to repeat them when denying this.

These ceremonies take little time out of your tryouts your doing and serves as respect to those gaining a position. I beg the question of the people here on how they would feel if they got a big position and everyone walked out to do their tryouts or just going afk,

Lastly, Yes. The Screenshot above is still in effect. Also, If you participate in an encounter/event it is also mandatory.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management