[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Pie Staff Application

Val3ntyne

RP Name: CG TK SGT Pie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120268514

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin to better combat Minges. I am already a part of CG and I very much enjoy it. But I usually play late night when there isn't any other CG members on and most of the time there isn't any admins on that aren't afk. I also would like to dip my hands into hosting events. I already have some ideas for events that I would like to host for late night players and afternoon players. But my main goal is to be able to deal with minges quickly and effectively. I am already tired of minges rdming, pressing buttons, spamming, joining on alt accounts, and the only thing I can do is arrest them, and try to get an admin on.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a nerd who likes to build computers and play LOTS of FPS games. I work at the Tesla Gigafactory for Panasonic (not Tesla), making the Tesla Model 3 batteries. I cried at the ending of Star Wars the Clone Wars Season 7 and my favorite show is Letterkenny. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 220 Hours as of 12/27/20 at 12:39 PM PST

Edited by Val3ntyne
  • Agree 2

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1  Man is a solid help late night as CG, and already has a leg up on most staff as he knows how to find out if an account is a Alt or not. Also has good skills at deduction regarding players and overall is my *favorite Bi-Sexual Human. (*=Approved by Pie to say)

+1 I can say that Pie would make a great addition to the staff team, he is a very friendly player and from what I can tell he doesn't get bothered by too many things.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 i see him on all the time and i see him fit for staff. he will be a good one to have around.

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead