Christmas - 2020

It’s been a real bad year and I am a firm believer in spreading positivity/paying it forward.

With that being said christmas is coming up and I want to do something a little different, 

Everyone is capable of great things, and being kind, brightening someone’s day, over all being a well functioning member of society. 

Everyone will have until Christmas Eve at 11:59 that is - Dec 24th 2020 @ 11:59 pm est to 

- Write a message to my discord private messages - Outlining something someones done to better society (community outreach, volunteering etc) Good deeds talking to people who are going through hard times, anything that could be considered in good nature. 
you can nominate multiple members of the server, and you CAN nominate yourself. Please provide as much detail as possible and any evidence you can, (blur out any personal information ie, names, addresses, locations etc.)

- Write me about hardships/troubles you’ve endured and how it’s effected you as a person. (Hurdles you’ve had to jump through, depression any kind of struggle) feel free to leave out personal information. 

Good deeds can be things done through the internet and IRL!

One of the two above options are required, or you can do both.

The person(s) who Do the most good (and this could be anything from Jan 1, 2020 - the end date listed above, will get to pick 1 thing from this list of rewards. 

- Discord Nitro for a year (99$ value)

- Anything off the server store up to 100$ (This can be multiple items as long as the end price is equal to $100 or less)

- anything off the steam store, or any TRUSTED means of purchasing games/dlc online (G2a, ea, etc.) lesser than or equal to 100 usd.

- You can also choose to donate your winnings to a charity of your choice ( it has to be a verified charity) .

Reminder if anyone needs to talk about anything my DM’s are open! 

discord - Craigary#0001

Spread the love!

Edited by Craigary
  • Friendly 9

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I forgot to copy and paste a whole section omegalul stand by

{Fixed}

Edited by Craigary

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned
10 minutes ago, Craigary said:

It’s been a real bad year and I am a firm believer in spreading positivity/paying it forward.

With that being said christmas is coming up and I want to do something a little different, 

Everyone is capable of great things, and being kind, brightening someone’s day, over all being a well functioning member of society. 

Everyone will have until Christmas Eve at 11:59 that is - Dec 24th 2020 @ 11:59 pm est to 

- Write a message to my discord private messages - Outlining something someones done to better society (community outreach, volunteering etc) Good deeds talking to people who are going through hard times, anything that could be considered in good nature. 
you can nominate multiple members of the server, and you CAN nominate yourself. Please provide as much detail as possible and any evidence you can, (blur out any personal information ie, names, addresses, locations etc.)

- Write me about hardships/troubles you’ve endured and how it’s effected you as a person. (Hurdles you’ve had to jump through, depression any kind of struggle) feel free to leave out personal information. 

Good deeds can be things done through the internet and IRL!

One of the two above options are required, or you can do both.

The person(s) who Do the most good (and this could be anything from Jan 1, 2020 - the end date listed above, will get to pick 1 thing from this list of rewards. 

- Discord Nitro for a year (99$ value)

- Anything off the server store up to 100$ (This can be multiple items as long as the end price is equal to $100 or less)

- anything off the steam store, or any TRUSTED means of purchasing games/dlc online (G2a, ea, etc.) lesser than or equal to 100 usd.

- You can also choose to donate your winnings to a charity of your choice ( it has to be a verified charity) .

Reminder if anyone needs to talk about anything my DM’s are open! 

discord - Craigary#0001

Spread the love!

This is extremely good to see and read. Good man!

Oh yeah just to clarify all information shared will be 100% confidential. Nothing will leave the DM’s unless you want it to.

and 

4 minutes ago, Wheezy said:

Can I get a smooch? <3

perhaps

Damn some one listen to the mental health classes during boot camp. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

26 minutes ago, KillJoy said:

Damn some one listen to the mental health classes during boot camp. 

I missed that class, I was getting my wisdom teeth yanked

Hugs all round

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Hey Craig, thank you for doing this! I don’t know if this would be in bad taste or not, but I read early today that a member of the community is currently homeless. 

Do you think you would be able to maybe lower the reward amount an donate some of the prize money to that particular individual? Totally cool if you think that’s overstepping or that person doesn’t want it for any reason, but I think this could be a really good way to do some good through this community proactively!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

16 hours ago, Harsh said:

Hey Craig, thank you for doing this! I don’t know if this would be in bad taste or not, but I read early today that a member of the community is currently homeless. 

Do you think you would be able to maybe lower the reward amount an donate some of the prize money to that particular individual? Totally cool if you think that’s overstepping or that person doesn’t want it for any reason, but I think this could be a really good way to do some good through this community proactively!

I can just match the current pool to a donation towards the specific individual. I’ll try and contact the person in question via discord and work something out! Thanks for the idea man

12 minutes ago, Craigary said:

I can just match the current pool to a donation towards the specific individual. I’ll try and contact the person in question via discord and work something out! Thanks for the idea man

Dude that’s awesome! I’d also like to contribute; if you could pm me on discord at harsh#3338  that would be amazing. 

I think it’s so cool that we can use this platform to help someone out even in a small way!

• Winner 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Director
Director

really good send it to everyone you know or you will fall into the void

3 minutes ago, Taz said:

Craig youre an amazing guy

If anyone else was in the position I’m in currently I’d like to think they’d do the same.