Name: Misfit
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:172194265
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 
1832:14:54
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7 and a half
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yep

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I was playing alone in a solo session with NPCs (basically doing a event but just with NPCs.... alone...) and thought to myself "what if i could do this with actual people instead of NPCs?"
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: make it maybe not mandatory but highly suggested that if a SA+ needs helpers for a deployment another SA+ should join him/her just because of the fact that event server events can be hard to set up with say 3 normal Admins and only one SA+.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 
Ringo Vinda (If i ever got the chance)
First Battle of kamino 

Second Battle of kamino 

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by Corporal_Misfit
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

the Darman Keller guy

-1, nothing against you, I just think you need a little more experience, I honestly haven’t seen any of your events going on and clearly it shows by the lack of comments on every encounter you’ve hosted so far. Again, nothing against you, just think you need some more time and experience under your belt before you become a GM.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

2 hours ago, Deku said:

-1, nothing against you, I just think you need a little more experience, I honestly haven’t seen any of your events going on and clearly it shows by the lack of comments on every encounter you’ve hosted so far. Again, nothing against you, just think you need some more time and experience under your belt before you become a GM.

Understandable and to be fair all my encounters have been in between 12am and 11am (EST). The server is usually dead during those times so i try and work with it 

Edited by Corporal_Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

5 hours ago, Corporal_Misfit said:

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I was playing alone in a solo session with NPCs (basically doing a event but just with NPCs.... alone...) and thought to myself "what if i could do this with actual people instead of NPCs?"

i want to be a GM for the same reason man! Go for it, they always underestimate the rookie until he comes out on top!

+1

• Friendly 1

+1

The boys on the server's graveyard shift need more love. While some would argue inexperience, I think you'll be able to learn by doing. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer should you get to become a GM.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Im going to say +1, there are reasons for me to both +1 or -1 such as you events are fun they just arnt that orginised and you could do with getting more experience, BUT the reason im +1ing this is because i do see a good amount of potential in you to be a great GM so over all

+1