Store Credits and Perma weapons

Piff

Question: With the rise of prices on the store for credits and the decrease of credits given for the price, are perma weapon prices going to be changed because that is most likely going to make people not want to buy sub and credits (sub not really, but mostly credits) anymore since its 4 mil now, as well not want to buy credits anymore cause now its back to how it use to be where it was overpriced af. So basically are these prices going to change the price in game for items?

Comments/Concerns: My main concern is that this seems unreasonable and no offense, a money grab even though i doubt people will be happy with the new prices nor will people buy much from the store anymore due to the increase of prices for less.

Staff Member you're asking: Any Of the high staff

Additional info:

• Agree 5

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

This seems to be more of a question for Founders as they control that
@Forseen @Square @Jad @Dragon

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Yes, don't worry the store was the first step. We're going to be preforming balances across the board.

Edit: Also do keep in mind regardless of the changes we do. Someone somewhere will be upset of an increase or decrease. A rework is needed to set us up for future endeavors. Balance now add more content later, etc.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 4