[Denied] ban appeal

bsarg

Changing to a -1 after I read more comments and saw some more reasons, sorry man but you can’t undo the past.

Edited by Slak
Changing vote
  • Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

On 12/3/2020 at 4:09 PM, xander said:

-1 you have been banned around 7 times now, its been a week since you got banned. You have clearly shown us before that you don't learn your lesson.

7 times? I do agree, Its good you owned up to your mistakes. However you've had 7 chances, I believe in second chances not 8th chances. Its going to be a -1 from me

6 minutes ago, Cubby said:

7 times? I do agree, Its good you owned up to your mistakes. However you've had 7 chances, I believe in second chances not 8th chances. Its going to be a -1 from me

On 12/3/2020 at 4:09 PM, xander said:

-1 you have been banned around 7 times now, its been a week since you got banned. You have clearly shown us before that you don't learn your lesson.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:53 AM, Dinaric said:

-1 it's a no from me.

Like I said in your last "ban appeal" you have constantly joined with friends to literally minge on the server, ex. going to intercom to scream bloody murder every single time or at one point or another you guys spam the alarm button and it's really annoying having to go back and forth with people that do not learn their lesson. While I do believe in only "2 chances" and I rarely ever do as I'm a "1 chance" guy, I don't think you should return as this would literally just be a cycle with you guys again. In my opinion, letting you and your buddies back would not benefit the server at all. But answer this, how would we exactly know you won't do what you did last times? Have you really changed, knowing you fucked up then came back on an alt, which is not only against server rules, but it's literally ban evading and that always results in perma-ban. I don't really know how any of this will cover for you, plus dealing with the fact you have a shit ton of bans on your record. You, and not only you, but as I mentioned your friends have absolutely no intentions to be on Synergy to RP or have fun with us. You guys have in no way benefitted the server at all.

This ^

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

Forum Admin

7 times holy fuck, get this man a frequent flyer card. Does he get a free ice cream now or something?

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

16 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

i never heard about this. is communication that bad?

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/24024-community-meeting-recording-125/

It was announced in the Community Meeting.

• Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management