Operation Poofout

Piff

I cannot rate this event sadly because some of the people/battalions that were deployed during this event completely ruined it and were just fooling around the entire time.

Apparently I have to rate so, 5/10

Edited by Kortnul

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

23 minutes ago, Kortnul said:

I cannot rate this event sadly because some of the people/battalions that were deployed during this event completely ruined it and were just fooling around the entire time.

AARs are for feedback. Don't reply to them if you're not going to leave feedback for the GM who hosted the event. 
Also writing about battalions/people being mingy on AARs is pointless, report it to the appropriate people and rate the event based off of what the GM can control. (Unless it's EJs of course.)

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

22 minutes ago, FatherHanz said:

2/10 I don't know why 501st was deployed we kind of just stood there on 5 fps while SOBDE did Interrogation and MED rp.

Just to be clear, You were given the option of what you wanted to do, If you didn't lead your battalion to the objectives i gave, i can't do anything else since i made the event mostly player choice so i can't be holding your hand throughout the event cause then it would restrict you, but thank you for the feedback regardless.

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png