[ACCEPTED] Chaseman REAPP

Ippo

RP Name: Null-07 Mereel Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156006233

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: i Though I would not Have Enuch Time with football and School But football is Over an i have enuf time as well going to a new school.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):I would like to be staff again because i love helping people out and making the sever grow. i have had a fun time one the sever sens i have join and i think that i would like to become staff again because i had so much fun help people out. And that makes me fell good about my self and i can do even more good now.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I belive that i did a Good job when i was staff last time. I know that there are stuff that i could fix. And i hope that i will fix those problemsa that i had last time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1 he did good while staff the first time HE NEEDS IT AGAIN

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Editing this to add something,  but I'm still +1ing:

Memes aside,   Chaseman has done a little dumb shit in the past but a lot of the negativeity that goes on about him is people who has done some harassment to him.

I've seen him at his lowest and he DOES take feedback in mind.  

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

35 minutes ago, Carvis said:

Recent interactions

Hello Carvis,

I just wanted to let you know that if these recent interactions are something severe and that should be looked at, please contact myself or Omalic so we can evaluate what the situations were and what's going on.

Thank you.

also +1 I think chaseman is cool and a dedicated member of the server, just a scammer who can't spell

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

4 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Hello Carvis,

I just wanted to let you know that if these recent interactions are something severe and that should be looked at, please contact myself or Omalic so we can evaluate what the situations were and what's going on.

Thank you.

Appreciate your concern. However I personally think that this situation doesn't need to be escalated anymore. Chaseman seems to enjoy SO BDE, and is a fairly active Mereel so it doesn't seem necessary to have that go against him in SO BDE.

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management