[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Soccer Staff Re-Application

Soccer

RP Name: TR 212th HVY ARCT SSG Soccer

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:75099830

VIP (Y/N):Y 

Time zone: Mountain Standard 

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:No

Why did you leave the staff team?:I got removed for my attitude (I tried to work on it to make it better)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):I miss the staff team Dearly i had fun when I was apart of it. I know i have what it takes to become staff again with my time on synergy. I know a lot of people on this server and I know how to be a good staff member. I can help the server a lot by becoming staff again and help out others with getting tickets done fast.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):I had a lot of fun back when I was staff and I learned a lot of how to be a good staff. I  felt like i made the staff team more efficient with tickets and trainings. I wish there was more people who would do stuff in the staff like help out admins or NA if they need anything like a Dupes, vehicles, ETC.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes i do

Edited by Soccer
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Honestly, your application is really lacking on the information. Seems like you just put periods behind small statements just to meet the 3 sentence requirement. How do we know that as a staff member you'll right your previous wrongs and continue to accept tickets and do good work? You said you got removed for attitude, what have you been doing to "work on it"? I feel like this application is very short on the information side. I would like to know more before I +1/-1. From my time with you in DU, you got burnt out very quickly, what will stop that from happening again this time?

Edited by Deku
  • Agree 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

1 hour ago, Deku said:

Honestly, your application is really lacking on the information. Seems like you just put periods behind a small statement just to meet he 3 sentence requirement. How do we know that as a staff member you'll right your previous wrongs and continue to accept tickets and do good work? You said you got removed for attitude, what have you been doing to "work on it"? I feel like this application is very short on the information side. I would like to know more before I +1/-1. From my time with you in DU, you got burnt out very quickly, what will stop that from happening again this time?

I got burnt out bc i was bored and had nothing to do, about the attitude i was about to resign anyway before being removed so i changed my attitude alot seins i didnt care as much at that point, I actully loved taking tickets and working as a staff member just after a while you need a break from it,I really want to right my wrongs i do have a little anger issue but i really try and keep that in check especally as a staff member. I was a good admin just had some of my faults wich i did and will keep trying to work on.

Edited by Soccer
Added on
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
28 minutes ago, Soccer said:

I got burnt out bc i was bored and had nothing to do, about the attitude i was about to resign anyway before being removed so i changed my attitude alot seins i didnt care as much at that point, I actully loved taking tickets and working as a staff member just after a while you need a break from it,I really want to right my wrongs i do have a little anger issue but i really try and keep that in check especally as a staff member. I was a good admin just had some of my faults wich i did and will keep trying to work on.

Decent response, I'm going to abstain so I'm not showing any possible bias. Good luck and I think having that comment, made your application 10x better in those short few sentences. 

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

9 hours ago, xander said:

Edit, if you got removed I don't think you are reapply I think you need to restart at NA

I talked to Bud about  that and i did what he told me to do while reapplying  and wich to use

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1 Really nice person and fun to be around, would make a good staff member.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

On 11/27/2020 at 12:49 AM, xander said:

-1 From what I have been seeing in the 212th, you attitude seemed good at first but lately you have been acting up with us now considering Disciplinary action because of your attitude and actions

Hey if you see any issue with my attitude Let me know when and where i am doing it and i will try and fix/stop what i am doing wrong i dont want to have that look on me like i did back then i want to fix it and continue to fix it

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1 Has been great ever since he joined 212th and I haven't noticed any sort of attitude issues. Lots of drive and has been very dedicated ever since he joined. He also has lots of experience which is always good. Good luck and I hope to see you succeed as staff.

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling