[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Coil's Staff Re-Application

vCoil

RP Name: TR Torrent Company SGT Nax | Coil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159336231

VIP (Y/N): Yeah

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: School started back up and I wasn't able to be on until after football season.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I got plenty more time to help out within the server with COVID hitting the states again. I just want to be a GH now to not have the stress of hosting a bunch of events but I still enjoy helping in events. I also am on late night so I want to give the late night guys something to do at night. I also want to become a TRO as its a different path than what I've done before. I'd like to re-achieve Senior Admin as well, as I enjoy helping as a Game Helper.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel I was a good Senior Admin I kept consistently spawning in dupes and helping people with different things as SA. I got moved down to A because I wasn't aware of the Half Life 2 rules when they first hit and I slipped up and I messed up and I fully take responsibility. Overall it was a good time and I feel I did good with one minor mishap. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yeah

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

+1 if this is the motherfucka that helped with my events than fuck yeah, if not oh well

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Welcome back bro

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)