Mav's Gamemaster Application

Mav

Name: Mav

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1909381

Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: No, was previously GM awhile back.

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2862:44:37

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 5, The TV show had to many filler's for my taste so now for events and encounters I research before putting together an idea unless I am confident in my knowledge for the encounter at hand.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I find myself helping GH's late night and they want the experience to eventually become GM's their own self, so I wish to help them achieve that rank. Currently I am unbranched but figure if either of the branches should get my focus it should be the one that keeps players engaged and I have some Ideas to incorporate the new CIS faction players that have earned their roles so they also get something to do.

Do you have any suggestions for the game-master team?: I suggest a little more leniency with the amount of event/encounters required weekly or biweekly, my reasoning being since CIS faction has been introduced Encounters at random have started becoming very frequent and takes time that GM's can use as not to interrupt them.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a Gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XX4f9Qqk_z8XowzsNgE7E5H45cFIFkGQimoIHoesrYE/edit?usp=sharing

If you made it this far thank you for reading and have a nice day :)

Edited by Mav

Advice for events give Objs for them to do and massive battles easy clap +1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone