[Denied] ban appeal (banned for 1 week)

bsarg

i got banned for no reason. my cell door was open so i called an admin and he came and thanked me, then closed the door and left. while in jail my game crashed. once i loaded back in,  i sat in jail for about 2 minutes before i was banned for 1 week, and it didnt even give me  a reason.

• Funny 4

Please use this format for your ban appeal so we can get more information.
Name:
Steam ID:
Ban Reason:
Date of Ban:
Length of Ban:
Staff Member(s) Involved:
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal:
Evidence to support your claims:

Edited by Mitchell

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

So, i just looked  up your steam profile and got your steamid, i checked your previous offences and you have been banned for now the 7th time. This means that you should actually be perm banned spacer.png

Edited by xander

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

Forum Admin

-1, Didn't follow ban format, 7 bans all for the same reason mostly, intercom abuse, pressing alarms, nitrp, failrp. You clearly have no intent to really try roleplay or benefit the server. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

This dude along with several other people are a group of people who just get on to minge and constantly run after the intercom.   

I'm pretty sure his friend has the same amount of bans as he does at this point,  but I would have to look for myself.  

They aren't here to follow the rules so pretty much need a longer ban or perma at this point.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Forum Admin

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3