A quick request

Recently I have had news that there are members of the community who disapprove of how I conducted myself as ATK Regimental.
I'd like to urge anyone who had a bad interaction, argument, or viewed anything I did ,during my term, to reach out so we can both more understand each other and so that I can know how I need to improve for the future. 
I appreciate anyone reaching out as it will be a huge help in getting me to better understand how to work with others in the future

My Discord: Mr. Comics#9650

This is rather late but I wanted to let the water settle first. Every little helps and thank you in advance.

• Friendly 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

First of all. It's not even how you conducted yourself as Attack Reg, It started how you conducted yourself as Cody. My very first public interaction ended up being way blown out of proportion, I simply tried to roleplay and you further told me I wasn't roleplaying which ended up in a roleplay argument that you started. You eventually played the victim card, you took the L as I argued back with you. Used your BCMD position to argue with me, and get me arrested which later got me removed from CG and the removal of my MoH. Now how I conducted myself after that, was on my own accord as I was titled but personally you have the mentality of a hormonal teenager. It's your way or no other way, you sometimes act like a brat and have this argumentative mindset which is extremely fkn toxic. You use your following, your positions in and out roleplay and popularity within friend groups of the server to sway your opinion of people onto others. I have no idea personally how conducted yourself after I left the server, and when you got Attack Reg, but before that... Before Cody, you were just straight up a little ass. Now, yes this does seem like I am personally attacking you which is probably subconsciously true. But you need to man the fuck up when things don't go your way, Drop the argumentative mentality, be more optimistic than pessimistic and just be more outgoing with people. Thanks for my ted talk. Hope this helps you.  

**Deep breaths**  You've always had good intentions, Sometimes you're big brain. That's awesome. Just conduct yourself in a better manner than you usually do and don't conduct yourself like I have done with this. I tried to constructively critique you, and It seems I am indeed suffering with crippling fkn dislike. But, everyone can always turn around and change. I believe in you.

Edited by Tinovious
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 7
  • Winner 3
  • Informative 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

7 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

First of all. It's not even how you conducted yourself as Attack Reg, It started how you conducted yourself as Cody. My very first public interaction ended up being way blown out of proportion, I simply tried to roleplay and you further told me I wasn't roleplaying which ended up in a roleplay argument that you started. You eventually played the victim card, you took the L as I argued back with you. Used your BCMD position to argue with me, and get me arrested which later got me removed from CG and the removal of my MoH. Now how I conducted myself after that, was on my own accord as I was titled but personally you have the mentality of a hormonal teenager. It's your way or no other way, you sometimes act like a brat and have this argumentative mindset which is extremely fkn toxic. You use your following, your positions in and out roleplay and popularity within friend groups of the server to sway your opinion of people onto others. I have no idea personally how conducted yourself after I left the server, and when you got Attack Reg, but before that... Before Cody, you were just straight up a little ass. Now, yes this does seem like I am personally attacking you which is probably subconsciously true. But you need to man the fuck up when things don't go your way, Drop the argumentative mentality, be more optimistic than pessimistic and just be more outgoing with people. Thanks for my ted talk. Hope this helps you.  

**Deep breaths**  You've always had good intentions, Sometimes you're big brain. That's awesome. Just conduct yourself in a better manner than you usually do and don't conduct yourself like I have done with this. I tried to constructively critique you, and It seems I am indeed suffering with crippling fkn dislike. But, everyone can always turn around and change. I believe in you.

https://gph.is/g/aK7qdVX

Me getting ready for the storm

10 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

I did say contact me through discord 

specifically to avoid this exact situation of doing a load of public explanations of situations. I'd rather keep it a private affair 

Edited by Comics
  • Friendly 1

1 minute ago, Comics said:

specifically to avoid this exact situation of doing a load of public explanations of situations. I'd rather keep it a private affair 

It'll help spread awareness of these situations of how you conducted yourself. I am sorry for not messaging you through discord. Public awareness also helps not only you but others on these situations. Nonetheless, I wish you the best <3

We can "raise awareness" of situations for things all day but it will result in a large public row which does not help anyone. I can talk about your MoH situation if you really want but it's not going to achieve anything.

Look I understand what you're trying to do but it's not a game I'm wanting to play by. I'm tryna At least up hold good public face and devolving into petty argument and squabble is not the solution.

I know you all want a huge argument because I'm the guy who likes to argue about stuff but that's the one thing I am not here to do.
If you want fireworks you'll be waiting until new years, I'm here to sort out private issues and resort out private situations.

This isn't a show of anything; this is PR

Edited by Comics
  • Funny 1

Forum Admin

forum mods incoming 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

42 minutes ago, Comics said:

Unless you have done anything you think you should be ashamed of, there's no reason not to do it publicly. Helps to answer everyone's questions without having to come to you to bombard you with potentially repeat questions.

• Agree 3

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Just now, Fizzik said:

Unless you have done anything you think you should be ashamed of, there's no reason not to do it publicly. Helps to answer everyone's questions without having to come to you to bombard you with potentially repeat questions.

avoids arguments. 
I'm very happy to tell people my side multiple times as long as it avoids horrible petty public arguments.

I am not looking for a witch hunt or drama, this is not to quench the drama thirst the community has, this is literally PR and re-establishment of trust.

I can address them if you want but I assure you there will be points of conflict which will result in an argument, keeping it private allows to subdue public argument and for two sides to eventually and privately come to an understanding of each other.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Let me preface this short message with this: I don't want to start any argument or drama, I just want to say my piece as someone who has interacted with Comics in the past. 

Comics, I haven't interacted with you at all since this past summer when a certain event occurred, but I truly think from your responses here and the the very fact that you are trying to reach out to the community for their benefit shows that you have grown. I can't speak to all sides of your character, and I do see some of the personality traits that led to our conflict in some of your responses, but overall I feel from this short glimpse that you've matured. 

I honestly couldn't tell you why I'm writing this out but I just wanted to say that I'm glad you seem to have matured and moved on. I would have contacted you over discord to say this but I am unsure if you had blocked me or if I had done the same, so here this is. 

Best of luck to you. 

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |