[ACCEPTED] Piff's Staff Re-App

Piff

RP Name: Piffy Stiffy/Alpha-98 Nate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: NA EST (Usually play on EU tho)

What was your previous staff rank?: I don't remember, Admin or SA i'd need someone to check

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was burnt out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to join mostly due to the map change and me working on a lot of events on this map including docs and dupes for it that i made a while back. As well, mostly to help on downtimes since thats mostly when im on since i work during prime time and perhaps do some events or encounters during downtime and also just in general to help out my own battalion and others.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I wouldn't say it was the best, it was a short period of time that i was staff and i didn't do much mostly due to school and me already being burnt out and just forcing myself to become staff, i would say i did make some progress in the GM program with planning out events and encounters more and trying to put more effort into them, and generally just trying to be useful. So overall i would say it could've been better, but it was good and if i were to rate it i'd say 7/10.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1, I completely understand why you'd want to become staff again with the new map, do good work.

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 good guy and definitely deserves staff

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead