41st Changes'

Wren

Name: Wren | Faie

RP Rank: Commander

Suggestion: 

• Remove 41st Trooper Job - Due to the fact a trooper would not be in a recon situation.

• Remove 41st Heavy Job - Support troopers would not be needed in any type of recon scenario.

• Remove 41st Engineer Job - Never been filled in the battalion most it has ever had is 3 people.

• Add DC-15X to Draa | Faie | Gree - As all these jobs should have some form of weapon with a scope.

• Give 41st Scout Trooper | Draa | Cooker | Faie Engineer Equipment - Requirement for 41stGC Also will make engineer rp in 41st much more active as not many people like EC But if it was in GC they would reconsider and join it.

Implementation: 

Lore: It's expected that BARC And AT-RT Drivers in lore would all be engineer trained to fix their vehicles. Also, it may not state in lore but it would be a lot of help to add this to the 41st.

Workshop content if applicable:

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change: 41st Officer Model And A Weapon For The Class

Job: 41st Officer

Slots: 10

Description: The 41st Elite Corps , Simply known as Elite Corps. Was a military division of the grand army of the republic. The main division, Which consisted of Sub Units such as Green Company.

Model: models/player/synergyroleplay/cblake/41stec/sharp/41stsharp.mdl

Weapons: rw_sw_dc15x        

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change: 41st Scout Sniper Equipment

Job: 41st Scout Sniper

Slots: 10

Description: The 41st Elite Corps , Simply known as Elite Corps. Was a military division of the grand army of the republic. The main division, Which consisted of Sub Units such as Green Company.

Model: models/player/gideon/greencompany/sniper/41stgc_scout_sniper.mdl

Weapons: Buy Armor Command For This Job | rw_sw_rps6  | weapon_hacktab

Change: Draa Update 

Job: Green Company Draa

Slots: 1

Model: models/player/gideon/greencompany/draa/41stgc_draa.mdl

Weapons: rw_sw_dc15x | weapon_hacktab |  Buy Armor Command For This Job

Change: Faie Update

Job: Commander Faie

Model: 

Change: Cooker Update

Job: Green Company Cooker

Model: models/player/gideon/greencompany/gree/41stgc_gree.mdl models/player/synergyroleplay/cblake/41stec/cmdgree/41stgree.mdl

Change: Gree

Job: Commander Gree

Model: models/player/gideon/greencompany/gree/41stgc_gree.mdl models/player/synergyroleplay/cblake/41stec/cmdgree/41stgree.mdl

Weapons: rw_sw_dc15x 

Remove: 41st Heavy Trooper

Job: 41st Heavy Trooper

Note - Keep The Model In Content Pack For Usage In The Future.

Remove: 41st Engineer Trooper

Job: 41st Engineer Trooper

Remove: 41st Trooper

Job: 41st Trooper

Aye I'm in 212th!

So.... You're literally taking away two of your Branches in 41st that being Heavy and Engineer. Heavy being one if not THE MOST picked branch on the Server...

And last time I checked isn't Recon on the brink of removal? And you wanna remove these jobs? No. Just no. I can't get behind this.

And not to be a complete asshole. Your Battalion as a whole hasn't been a whole lot active in the past few weeks. And I feel like the fact that you're trying to remove Two of your Branches isn't a smart move in my opinion. 

And also, Why do you want to give the 41st Named Characters, Engineers basically? Where's the diversity in that squad?

Just my thoughts tho I haven't been in 41st so I can't really go too far so...

Edited by Bleach
Couple new additions
  • Agree 7

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

You should try to get people interested in them as in get POSSIBLE leaders to help fill those branches. Removing them would lead to future people who WILL be interested in it not getting the chance to have it.

One question. What job will the new recruits get when they join the battalion?

Edited by Stormzyyy
Added a question.
  • Agree 5

Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me for the 41st to remove a bunch of their jobs because they "wouldn't actually be used in a lot of recon situations".
I mean, "Recon" isn't just one or two guys with ARF helmets and snipers playing spot the droid. We see the 41st engaged in large-scale confrontation in the prequels. Just doesn't make any sense man.

• Agree 5
Forum Admin

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Removing the enlisted job of the 41st (41st Trooper) Because it isn't "Recon" is dumb. 41st Elite Corps itself isn't a main recon battalion itself, the sub groups are the recon ones (In lore atleast).

From our perspective it looks like you're removing the Engineer job because you don't have people able to fill it, and like I said with the enlisted trooper job (41st Trooper) it's the same thing for the Heavy job. 

You also want to give Faie, Cooker, Draa and Scout Sniper all Engineering equipment because they are required ENG Training when they join? If that was the case, half of 21st and all of SOBDE would get Engineer Equipment. I can't go ahead and agree with this. 

• Agree 5

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management

spacer.png

41st's sole purpose isn't reconnaissance... what is this suggestion.

• Agree 5

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

(Trooper) Trooper job is the base job all battalions have so allow new troopers in and a starting ground for the people to get swayed into a regiment.

(ENG) The only reason you don't have ENGs is that the branch under your battalion lacks leaders for engineering. A good leader in the right place who actually cares about the branch can change the regiment.

(Heavy) Heavy trooper is ok to remove I guess but it doesn't make to much sense to do such a thing. I would rather you try not to delete the jobs handed to you from standardization. Easiest that way and stops people from complaining about jobs in the long run.

(Weapon change) I don't mind a weapon change so you can match because it seems weird unless everyone in that sub unit has the same weaponry.

(ENG equipment for others) People don't get the ENG stuff because they are required to know it before hand. You become an engineer for the engineer equipment thats it. If you don't dedicate yourself to becoming a full engineer you don't get the benefits. Giving them away to others is removing the need from other engineers and is unfair.

Edited by Bro

-1, humorous. I gave a good chuckle, a guffaw, a sniggle of the purest variety.

This is not a good way to approach the issue of lacking leadership. I suggest not removing such important an integral regiments, and also do not expand ENG tools to everyone, that's just rather silly.
Focus on leadership of these things do not just remove the issued area. 

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

-1 Removing jobs from a battalion never really fixes anything. If it was just the heavy I'd say eh whatever, but removing the ENGs and the trooper jobs I can't say I see where you're coming from with this one. If you get rid of the trooper job what would people who just joined as a PVT with no trainings join as? People have already said it but if you don't like the lack of people using a job you gotta work on the leadership side of things.

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

Forum Admin

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 all has been said already. BTW Draa is also not a Sniper, I suggested this before and got the same result because Draa is not a sniper, he had a Rocket Launcher and Z-6. :PepoThink:

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

-1 yikes this aint it

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic