CWRP - Frank's Staff Application

Frank

RP Name: TR Naval MED SPO Frank

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:194588680

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join the staff team to help out the new members of the community and everyone around also I want to be apart of the GM program and put all my ideas into the GM program and get the number of Events up because more events more people on the server also better events even more people come on the server. I also have seen the player count always goes up when someone is going to get deployed. I have a lot of Deployment Ideas. I really enjoy building too so I can bring my leadership and knowledge to the staff team also I want everyone to read this to know you can trust me just give me a chance and I will prove my self. I also took a step back for a little while to reflect on the issues I used to have and I have not caused any issues since I have been back. I also have a lot of ideas to bring to the staff team. I don't see many UK admins so minges during UK  Hours.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello My name is Frank I play Roleplay games like FiveM and Garry's mod. I also play on games on my PS4. I really enjoy playing rugby and cooking. I am still at school doing my GCSEs. I am doing Food and sociology. That's about it really I'm quite boring.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been a staff member on a FiveM server and before on Synergy Roleplay.

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1772:08:44

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

Forum Admin

What was the reason for your resignation/removal for your previous time as staff @[SR] Frank

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

5 minutes ago, Naffen said:

What was the reason for your resignation/removal for your previous time as staff @[SR] Frank

It was a reason were I did know one of the encounter rules and got confused and broke that rule. This is my fault for not asking staff the rule and now I know if I am not 100% on something I will just ask. ( I cannot remember exactly since it was quite a long time ago)

Edited by [SR] Frank

18 minutes ago, Chaseman said:

-1 it was in your last app i said if you got declind you would go inative and you did you are just here to get staff i dont think you would be good.

I am still a CPO in naval I am an active naval....

But thanks for your feedback

Edited by [SR] Frank
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Frank is a old member to this community and I respect him for his hard work and dedication he puts into the server. I really think he deserves staff again and can work towards being a great Game Master again.

+1

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Chaseman said:

@xanderthats the thing he has applied like 3 times every time he got denied and then he goes inative

Chaseman like I said I am active in the server as Naval.

Remember we do have diffrent time zones.

Edited by [SR] Frank

Kind of on the side of Chaseman here. I play across a wide range of timezones and I have not seen you in a while. Also, I don't think enough time has passed since your last application for a worthwhile change to have occured. It was only two months ago you were denied for minging and for being dumb. How can we know you've changed since then and are a better person now? How can we know you won't repeat these same actions but now as a staff member who represents our server? I don't think you are fit to be in the staff team right now as:

• not enough time has passed since your last application and no visible change has been scene
  • questionable activity and time playing (frequently leave and come back to the staff team/server)
  • pretty much points made on your last application (being dumb, inciting drama with banned members of the server, etc)

Overall a no from me dog.

• Informative 3

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Forum Admin

Yeesh until you reply to eclipse imma stick neutral...

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

12 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Kind of on the side of Chaseman here. I play across a wide range of timezones and I have not seen you in a while. Also, I don't think enough time has passed since your last application for a worthwhile change to have occured. It was only two months ago you were denied for minging and for being dumb. How can we know you've changed since then and are a better person now? How can we know you won't repeat these same actions but now as a staff member who represents our server? I don't think you are fit to be in the staff team right now as:

• not enough time has passed since your last application and no visible change has been scene
  • questionable activity and time playing (frequently leave and come back to the staff team/server)
  • pretty much points made on your last application (being dumb, inciting drama with banned members of the server, etc)

Overall a no from me dog.

11 hours ago, Guac said:

Yeesh until you reply to eclipse imma stick neutral...

Point 1: If you ask anyone I play with closely they will say I have changed ALOT 

Point 2: I can prove that I am active. If you look at my app from 29th of September I had 1625 Hours at the time I now have  1772:08:44 (I do not AFK)

Point 3: Like I said in point 1 If you speak to my and people around me you would know I have changed and I know I was dumb before all I want is a 2nd chance in the GM team and the Staff team and the Last point with the banned members that was delt with and I am still friends with 1 of them that is now unbanned 

Just please give a man a 2nd chance to show he has changed.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1
On 11/4/2020 at 10:29 PM, Chaseman said:

-1 it was in your last app i said if you got declind you would go inative and you did you are just here to get staff i dont think you would be good.

Thats very funny for you to say..... I havent seen you on the server in the longest time... and when you are on the server you are on for like 20mins. This just seems like BS ngl make a better argument. 

+1 to this app tho you goober 

Edited by Arizona
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Forum Admin

From what I've gathered I will give an apprehensive +1. Please remember as staff you will be held to a higher standard which means try to keep your head out of shitty situations and away from shitty people. GL!

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3