[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mr.Hi's/Jhonathon's Staff Application

Jhonathon

RP Name: CG  ARC 2943 CSM Jhonathon 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:246303324 

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be administrator because I want to get more involved in the community and also I want to help out more. I feel like I’ve been around long enough to where I feel comfortable with the rules and the people I would be around while doing my duties as staff. I enjoy this server along with its community and don’t plan on quitting it any time soon as everyone on here is fun to talk to/ be around.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a chill person and I enjoy helping others out anyway I can along with making friends and spending time with them and family. I know when I can mess around and when I need to stop goofing off and actually be serious. I'm always willing to step up to a challenge and I won't stop until I've either completed it or done all that I can to finish it. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I do have prior staff experience but never on a CWRP. The last time I was Staff on a server was roughly two years ago right before my computer broke. I ended up making a really good bond with the community as a whole as I would constantly be helping other people or answering tickets. I made it to Admin but shortly after that I resigned due to most of the higher ups being abusive with their powers or just a jerk to other staff.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 563 Hours

Edited by MrHi
Forgot to update my name my bad

The Clover Crew Member

spacer.png

+1 for the short time I have been in CG with Jhonathan I can already tell he is fit for the position of staff, he is super friendly and outgoing aswell. Good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead