Null Mando Bodygroups Crashing

Col

Bug Type (Server:):  Main & Event

Severity level (1-3):   1

Evidence (if you can):  

Description of the bug:  When changing the bodygroups on the Mando model, certain pieces cause the user and anyone nearby to crash. (Quick note for the video: Both myself and Kom'rk did not crash from this but Cubby did. I'm told this is because of the bug conflicting with corrupted datafiles in a persons Gmod but I am unable to confirm this.)

How can we recreate it:  Go on any Null job and change the bodygroups. Taking the foot plate off and on while on the Kom'rk job is what was done in the video. Recreation may be hard to do due to it only crashing certain people sometimes.

What I've been told is that it preys on corrupted data and when the footplate goes on it crashes people with corrupted data. Me  and Col had none but Cubby (and most people likely) did.

It also makes the bodygroupres go fucky weirdo type beat. Please fix bro

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Management
Management

It's doing this shit again lmaooo

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

been an issue for a long time, crashes everyone within like a /yell radius 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Ah yes, the ol' secret weapon. I still remember when @Duck tried to do this to me the day I got Jaing lol

• Funny 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Okay, so this as far as I know this is still a relevant bug. I'll forward this to the developmental team and see what they can do. Next thing that you should see on this should either be a "Resolved" post or an update on the problem. 

//Locking

//Moving to Acknowledged Reports

• 9 months later...