[ACCEPTED] Bacta Staff Application

Bacta

RP Name : 212th SFC Bacta

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:91592661

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: NA/PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I have always been interested in CWRP and enjoyed overall enjoyment on SWRP servers. I would like to help and learn more about the server by joining the staff team. Overall my interests/goals would be to help the staffing team on smaller time zones like Late NA/Early EU to assist with it. Synergy Roleplay has been a blast and I would like to put my work to help the team and make the server a better/safer place. My goals/plans overall would be to help the server any way possible to make it more fun for more CTs. Staffing is the equivalent of volunteer work and I think I'm passionate enough to dedicate time to helping the server overall. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I'm Bacta, I played a bit of synergy on 2018 and really fell in love with it, my main reason for playing on Synergy  is to meet and be friends with people in a fun manner, I try to come into places with a positive attitude and always want to help. I have a lot of free time being on, I try my best to get around 2-3 hours. Overall my entire goal is just meeting new people and helping any way I can. I have loved star wars and I am a extreme lore buff reading the commando books, I love to roleplay overall and love the star wars universe. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 78 hours and 52 cool minutes.

👍 thank you for reading my cool app.

Edited by Bacta
ADDED LORE STUFF

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Management
Management

spacer.png

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk