Breakfast/Lunch Ideas

Nova_

Breakfast
I usually stick a breakfast wrap (Flatbread/tortilla, Eggs, Oven Cooked bacon not fried, chop up 1/4 of a bell pepper, some onion, & pepper mixing it in while i cook the eggs) 

Lunch
I usually have chicken, brocolli & rice. (Meal prep these and put them in the freezer and you only have to cook them like twice a week) 

You might get bored of them but if you have the mindset of Food = Fuel it's like putting 97 in your car instead of 85.

Current: Stroodle's Work Slave (DU Intel DIrector) | DU ARCL SFC

Past: BCMD Doom | Senior Admin | Training Officer

5 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Breakfast
I usually stick a breakfast wrap (Flatbread/tortilla, Eggs, Oven Cooked bacon not fried, chop up 1/4 of a bell pepper, some onion, & pepper mixing it in while i cook the eggs) 

Lunch
I usually have chicken, brocolli & rice. (Meal prep these and put them in the freezer and you only have to cook them like twice a week) 

You might get bored of them but if you have the mindset of Food = Fuel it's like putting 97 in your car instead of 85.

Bruh you ever heard of cereal. What's with all the cooking bro.

Just get some cornflakes and milk bro

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

1 minute ago, Comics said:

Bruh you ever heard of cereal. What's with all the cooking bro.

Just get some cornflakes and milk bro

I'm 22, live on my own, and run half-marathons & marathons throughout the year. cereal is not going to benefit me in getting new PRs XD

Plus the chicken takes like 20minutes and the burrito are like 10.

Edited by Frederic

Current: Stroodle's Work Slave (DU Intel DIrector) | DU ARCL SFC

Past: BCMD Doom | Senior Admin | Training Officer

3 minutes ago, Frederic said:

I'm 22, live on my own, and run half-marathons & marathons throughout the year. cereal is not going to benefit me in getting new PRs XD

Plus the chicken takes like 20minutes and the burrito are like 10.

I'm still pro-cereal.
But if you like subjecting yourself to daily breakfast burritos I won't stop you <3

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Eggs are the best breakfast food when it comes to your nutrition.  Adding some hashed potatoes cooked in an Air Fryer or Sauerkraut is a staple to my diet.  

I also like to mix and match with Fruits occasionally, primarily bananas, blueberrys, watermelon, & strawberries with yogurt.

I've even made Banana & Egg Pancakes & Potato Pancakes for breakfast too.

Would recommend making Eggbread or French toast with Sour dough bread.

For lunch, 

I can simply make a deli sandwich or a buffalo chicken wrap for a quick lunch.  I'll typically have an apple afterwards too.

I know you don't want microwaved lunches, but I like to do meal prep with chicken and rice.  Pre-cook, throw in container, then in the fridge, next day at work , heat in microwave and bam simple and healthy hot lunch. 

Rarely, I'll do a minced beef, avocado, rice, and sauerkraut bowl. 

Edited by Stockings

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

For breakfast it depends. If you plan on working out go for a nice balanced breakfast, 3/1 Carbs to protein ratio is what I usually go for. I’ll have a sliced apple, 2 waffles with a bunch of peanut butter, 4 scrambled eggs and about a cup and a half of sliced red potatoes (air fried). 

Lunch - Chicken breast, pan sired with the seasonings of your choice, I usually go with something light, salt pepper and garlic powder. Chop the breasts up over a nice bed of rice, I’ll usually also have a yogurt and a couple oranges or whatever fruit I have at the time.  

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

I like to eat 

• Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk