SCP Facility

Shockpoint

I dont know what to rate it but I will say this it was fun because i could fuck people over lots of fun moments a little annoying some of the prop killing but it was pretty fun, and shock points events are really fun 

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

7/10 this was very unique, however i feel like this would have been much better with half the people. There was way too many. You couldn't explore because the 1 mil credits made you wanna rush to the end, so that also was kinda a big don't do that if you do this again.

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

8/10

It was really fun and a got event idea. Only issue I ran into was using the tab menu to count deaths. I had the issue were I died in spawn when respawning which caused me to have two deaths which then caused 2 or 3 GMs telling me to leave when I never died on my MTF so that ruined the fun a-bit for me because it made me frustrated. Besides the issue that I had it was a really fun event. No fault to the GMs either you were doing what you had to.

9/10 Only issue I have is the creative SCPs were a bit under utilized. 079 only opened and closed a door or two, maybe could have had it send the elevator up and down when people did not want it to. Like to think the zombies were from 049 but not sure if you thought of that. Overall pretty good.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

8/10
Never played or done anything SCP related, Still had a blast with this 
More of the concept that made it better with me, had a blast
BUT FUCK THAT MAZE LOL
I think little more textscreens and guidance might work but was still a fucking blast

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1