Levii's Final Goodbye

Well this ain't gonna be like the last time I left for a few days and came back. I cannot do this anymore. I will not be back in TS or in game or the discords. I hope that I made people's time in game enjoyable when I do my events and such however I know I had quite a few bad ones but for the most part I think I did a good job entertaining yall. 
@Merrill Man been with you even back in 212th, been great knowing you man and I hope to see you again.

@Titanium_Satan When I joined you in rancor it was the best thing I did. I'm glad to have been friends with you and all other rancor, including the planks

@Inosuke, @Omalic, @Siege, @Col, @Aryssa, @Lucky while I was in Null with yall for a short time it was the most fun I'd had since i joined the server. Regardless of me getting removed I was going to be resigning today so it's not a big deal. It was fun with yall while it lasted.

Finally can't forget Jake/Gregor who got me into engineering and got me absorbed into this in the first place.

If anyone wants to stay in touch with me my discord is Leviathan#2824

Edited by awesomekiller
  • Friendly 1
2 minutes ago, Smeck said:

Favoritism? If you weren't racist you wouldn't have been removed.... Unfortunate but I truly do wish you good luck with life lad, no hard feelings. 

idc about the removal, second the guy was screaming "Ching Chong", thirdly I'm half Japanese, my brother and I make those jokes all the time which is why I thought nothing of it. Do not assume to know someone based on what you hear.

Just now, awesomekiller said:

idc about the removal, second the guy was screaming "Ching Chong", thirdly I'm half Japanese, my brother and I make those jokes all the time which is why I thought nothing of it. Do not assume to know someone based on what you hear.

I apologize. Wasn't professional or very friendly of me at all. You have you're reasons for leaving and I respect them regardless. Like I said, I honestly do wish you good luck with life. My bad.