Fenrir’s Bacara resignation

Battalion: The Glorious 21st Nova Corps

RP Name: Bacara

Date: 8/8/2020

Reason: I’ve burnt myself out on server and I’m just not able to be on with the rest of the 21st. You all need someone that can do a better job of physically being there for you all. I still love the 21st but I’m not fit to be your BCMD anymore.

Goodbyes: Well as I won’t be leaving server this is kind of gonna be short.

@claw You’re doing a fine job as Keller and I hate to put you on the spot like I am but it ease what it ease. I’ll still bust your chops for running around capeless.

@gadget you’ve been with the 21st longer than anybody. I know even in your spec reg position you can hold the 21st up.

@lie-Ren Sorry to have you come back so I could shortly after just dip, it wasn’t planned. Looks like we’ll have more time to play Green Hell. 

The rest of the 21st. You all will do good in whatever you all put your minds to. Godspeed you all o7

• Friendly 1

Denied -1. 

Honestly I know your story and respect it. I was happy to see my recruit surpass me and become a leader of a whole battalion. Sure there were bumps in the road, but that’s for everyone. Please stay safe and don’t be a stranger. 

o7 

-Shadow 51 (Kurt) 

-Last Special Operations BCMD 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

07 :(

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 Thank you for your service good sire
Resignation logged 

Forum Admin

o7

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You had a good run brother and yeah, I will always help 21st where I can implying something doesn't go horribly wrong.

o7

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...