[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Foxey's Staff Re-Application

Foxey

RP Name: Foxey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101435744

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator, before that Head Administrator

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left as Head Administrator because I needed to do other things for awhile. I left as a Senior Administrator because I wasn't ready to come back yet and had to go and focus on finishing the school year.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because since I've come back this past week the server is completely lacking in events- and I miss creating events. I had a tremendous amount of fun creating storylines and playing them out and giving people things to do and enjoy. I'd like to pursue that again, as well as potentially help out the staff team by ranking up and being an example for newer staff members. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my previous time as a staff member (regarding Head Administrator, not Senior Administrator, since I was only staff for a little while last time before having to resign) went well. I served time as GMC, HA, and produced several high quality events. I believe I was a good staff member.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Hey, I personally was not in the server during your time as a Head Admin but due to the fact that you were a high staff it's obvious that you have more than enough experience to handle this role. You stated good intentions on your application and this is what the server also needs. Overall, I believe you have what it takes to take on this role and move up the ranks in the staff team. +1, Good Luck.

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted