[DENIED] CWRP - Tucker Staff Re-Application

RP Name: DU MEDO PLTO Captain Tucker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460955103

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got removed because I pulled a big brain at DB one day. (Waived byJBFox/Forseen)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I really enjoyed being staff because it allowed me to help people on the server. I see people complaining about their tickets going unanswered far too often, and I want to fix that. Another reason I have for wanting to rejoin staff is the GM program. I really enjoyed my time as a GH. I'd get some people to be EJs, and I let them have free reign (within reason) and the passive RP that followed was great, and most of the time they didn't get shot on site. I also feel like I should give back to the community, because the people here have really helped me whenever I go through some shit. I also miss being scared shitless with my buddies whenever we'd get pulled into a channel by High Staff. I just really miss my time as staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like it went pretty great up until the last week or two when I made some sixhead decisions. I became a GH and hosted encounters whenever I could. I really enjoyed it and I meant some pretty great people. I never fulfilled my long term goal of achieving the rank of SA and GM though, so I really want to come back to see if I can do it this time around.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by 187thTucker
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Hey, I personally do not have a lot of interactions or conversations with you and because of this I'm mainly judging you off your application. The application seems alright it touches on some important information and details about yourself. However, one issue I see is on your application the format states "Why did you leave the staff team" and you answered with "I got removed because I pulled a big brain at DB one day" Personally, I'd like to see a much more detailed and serious answer not taking it as if it would not affect your staff application. Could you elaborate and explain the situation and what you've done to improve? As for now I'll hold on to my vote until you've explained the situation. Good Luck.

15 hours ago, Matt-Matthos said:

I remember you way back when and ive only heard good things and I also know you strive to be more on the server like you being a senator. I think you can bring good work +1

Wrong tucker lmao

+1 But dont do that mustufar thing again... EVER

Prior: TC 1stLT Kano TC CPT Fives IC 1stLT Nye | GC Exarch Bultar Swan

4 hours ago, Life- said:

-1 Ngl, you have a very hostile attitude when you dont get things your way or if someone says something that you dont agree with. Not staff material, sorry.

Most of the time I'm just quiet and don't say much, partially because my mic is a potato. Thank you for the feedback though, I'll try to work on it.

On 7/27/2020 at 7:05 AM, Conradius said:

Hey, I personally do not have a lot of interactions or conversations with you and because of this I'm mainly judging you off your application. The application seems alright it touches on some important information and details about yourself. However, one issue I see is on your application the format states "Why did you leave the staff team" and you answered with "I got removed because I pulled a big brain at DB one day" Personally, I'd like to see a much more detailed and serious answer not taking it as if it would not affect your staff application. Could you elaborate and explain the situation and what you've done to improve? As for now I'll hold on to my vote until you've explained the situation. Good Luck.

So, there was a thing with the body groupers for Pipes when I switched in between the MED and JT models, it sometimes crashed peoples games. It did it maybe 1 out of 7 or 8 times, but  I still knew it could crash people. My BCMD is up on the stand, and we're talking in ooc, and he's like "Pipes, show them your trap card", said completely as a joke cause we were joking about it in TS. I proceeded to type " SIR YES SIR" in ooc and then I switched my bodygroupers which crashed ALL OF DB. I thought that even if it did crash people, it would only crash 1 or 2 DU around me and it wouldn't be that bad, but I still knew it had the potential crash people, so I take full responsibility. And that was the big brain move I pulled at DB.

• Funny 1

You're a good kid but I had issues with you yesterday metagaming during an event, you have also been banned for 2 weeks because of a model glitch you knew about and continued to do it -1

Edited by Clutch

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

-1 you were banned for model glitching, and you knew what could happen and you still did it

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

People are confusing you with the wrong Tucker, headasses. 

Im in your battalion and I’ve talked to you about your previous *conflicts* and I personally know that you’re going to try and not make the same mistakes again. Just a friendly warning though, in the eyes of the community, this is basically your last chance to show that you’ve changed.

You have my +1.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

+1 the droid situation wasn’t him just as a FYI. 

HOWEVER the model was, speaking a bit more as the squad lead and person who found this out that it happened. 

The havoc squad pipes model has two body groupers the JT version and Medic. When tucker switched it crashed myself and a few other DU around him. We took this to a CSR to test said theory to make sure it wasn’t a one time thing. We could not consistently reproduce the bug, however we told him just to be safe not to do it near large groups of people. Unfortunately due to tucker misunderstanding a joke he switched in DB and it crashed ~40 people. He was punshied not only from a rules stand point, but along with DU. He has progressed a lot from this situation and I believe everyone who makes a mistake by accident deserves a second chance. 

second point our current pipes has MAYBE accidentally done it not thinking and has not reproduced the bug with rigorous testing on off hours. So I think somehow it was just his shitty computer causing an error but what do I know.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

The way you addressed the situation shows that you did not take it seriously. In my opinion this shows you are not fit for a staff role.

Edited by xX_Mosby_Xx

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied