[ACCEPTED] Matt's Staff App V2 o.o

RP Name: Matt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82002797

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nah

Why did you leave the staff team?: Wasnt feeling it anymore and didnt enjoy the branches

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have been asked to re apply and I think I can go at it again. I have sparked interest in the GM program and want to through my hat in the ring. I want to at one point try to reach HA again, its one of my goals rn. I also want to return so I can do more stuff on the server and serve the community.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went well, I wont blame anything on anyone. It was more of a me thing where I was just kind of burning out and not enjoying my time. But for the most part it was a personal thing and I had little to not issues with the team

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Forum Admin

+1 

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I’ve had a lot of issues with you, ranging from you breaking rules to your maturity level. 

• Informative 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

7 minutes ago, Chaseman said:

-1 ever time I talk to you you seem like you just want to leave the sever so I don’t know how long your going to say

I would like to respond that yes I do speak of that but the reason behind is that I have very little to do on the server thats why I am applying for staff and being hopeful to be in the GM Program so I can find other ways to have fun on the server. And I have no means on resigning from the server not for at least 4 months I meant more of the current job I am in. I hope that makes my case more clear

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

6 hours ago, Craigary said:

I’ve had a lot of issues with you, ranging from you breaking rules to your maturity level. 

Yes you are correct Craig, and yes I do remember those times. And I admit yes I broke some rules of course not bad ones but still broke them none the less but that was some time ago and I have clearly changed and I trie to aspire to seem more disciplined and more mature on the server. Its been something I have been building for a while. Personally I dont think with the positions I am currently in would have not presented themselves if I was still on that road of maturity and me breaking rules. And of course you are entitled to your own opinion I do hope this sheds some more light on my case thank you.

• Informative 1

1 hour ago, Matt-Matthos said:

Yes you are correct Craig, and yes I do remember those times. And I admit yes I broke some rules of course not bad ones but still broke them none the less but that was some time ago and I have clearly changed and I trie to aspire to seem more disciplined and more mature on the server. Its been something I have been building for a while. Personally I dont think with the positions I am currently in would have not presented themselves if I was still on that road of maturity and me breaking rules. And of course you are entitled to your own opinion I do hope this sheds some more light on my case thank you.

The road to redemption is bumpy.

+1 I haven’t played in a while, and you seem to not be dumb. I can’t exactly base a vote off some situations that happened a while ago. Gl

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 great guy, dedicated member

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted