CWRP - Midlife's Staff Application

Midlife

RP Name: Alpha 66 1LT Muzzle | Naval FO SPO Midlife

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207780887

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I  would like to join Staff Team because I want to be a useful asset to the staff team and I want to get the maximum amount of tickets I can. I would also like to be a part of the staff team so I can make the server more enjoyable for the players, as no one wants their experience ruined. I want to help the server grow more with a good reputation. I would also like to join the staff team because I want to further my skills as a staff member and as a person. I see the staff team as less of a profession but more as a group that strives to help the community wherever needed and I want to help them and all the players who wish to have an enjoyable experience playing on the server. Overall I just want to be helpful to the server and to the community as a whole. Also in the server's current state I would like to be apart of the Gamemaster program one day. That concludes why I want to be a Administrator

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

Well ever since I got Gmod most of all my hours have invested in SWRP and I really take passion in what I do. I also still love Jazz until this day. I play saxophone and I try my best to improve everyday. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a NA for Synergy back in November of 2019 and a TM for Icefuse

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 995 hours (Out of my 2000+ hours on Gmod)

Banned

+1 I think you could do very good in the role

Forum Admin

You don't handle situations well

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 You do have some maturity issues as maverick stated. You also seem to have problems following set procedures for RP. Can only speculate how that would translate to staff.

On a side note I will say you are active at least.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 minute ago, Baelfire said:

-1 You do have some maturity issues as maverick stated. You also seem to have problems following set procedures for RP. Can only speculate how that would translate to staff.

On a side note I will say you are active at least.

First off my decisions on my naval should really not matter about my Staff App. Also most the time I don't have a officer telling me what I should do in certain situations as far a Naval is. Sometimes I just have to make a call and sometimes its not the best. RP and staff are two way different backgrounds. One is interactions with rp but with staff you are figuring out problems and doing the all non RP related duties on the server. Most the time staff will never get involved with rp and CG or TG will respond to breaking of server rules

• Disagree 7
7 hours ago, Midlife said:

First off my decisions on my naval should really not matter about my Staff App

Everything is taken into consideration when applying for staff. The way you act on the forums, OOC, On your clone, jedi, or Naval. It all counts as it reflects a part of you. 

7 hours ago, Midlife said:

Most the time staff will never get involved with rp and CG or TG will respond to breaking of server rules

This is true to an extent however staff greatly help us [This is coming from a past CG Major and current Serra]. Typically minges won't give up and if they break one rule sometimes they will break 4-5 others and at that point staff must intervien. Staff also has to sometimes help us catch minges by either taking away their CT whitelist or whatever job it is that way they can't keep switching or what not.

Changing vote to +1

Edited by Darkk
  • Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 Why not give him a chance, Good Luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Well this is a mixed bag. 

From the few times I have encountered you, I'm inactive not you, its been good. Granted yes you are young, and the maturity will grow, I do see alot of potential in being a good if not great staff member. I will give you application a +1 but remember to think before you speak sometimes. I know things can get a bit heated, but it shows alot when you know how to handle it. But we all are still learning that. 

• Winner 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin
22 hours ago, Midlife said:

Hey, can you tell me what situations I don't handle and explain. Thanks

Your PLT training and the whole deployment situation with DU

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

57 minutes ago, xX_Mosby_Xx said:

Your PLT training and the whole deployment situation with DU

So for the PLT Training I bit off more than I could chew in that and now I know I should only do 2-3 people not 5. You probably thought that it was a mess and yeah it was but people are learning how to fly not everyone is experienced in flying prier to coming to Synergy. So you can just expect people to do good yeah there going to crash but its training. The whole DU situation was more or less a misunderstanding. The way I said something to Doom was not how I wanted it to come out when I was talking. It was just miscommunication a lot of the time and its just me not going into depth about what I am talking about. I am really new to the Naval Scene and have never done Naval so I will most likely mess up and make the wrong calls.

Banned
On 7/24/2020 at 12:09 PM, Midlife said:

First off my decisions on my naval should really not matter about my Staff App. Also most the time I don't have a officer telling me what I should do in certain situations as far a Naval is. Sometimes I just have to make a call and sometimes its not the best. RP and staff are two way different backgrounds. One is interactions with rp but with staff you are figuring out problems and doing the all non RP related duties on the server. Most the time staff will never get involved with rp and CG or TG will respond to breaking of server rules

-1 I am sorry to do so but when I read this from you reacting to Baelfire, I more agree with him since he has a point with you not dealing well with a RP scenario. I do love being around you man, but I have to admit I can count more times where you have acted on impulse rather than thought than I can count when you took certain things into consideration. 

9 hours ago, Midlife said:

So for the PLT Training I bit off more than I could chew in that and now I know I should only do 2-3 people not 5. You probably thought that it was a mess and yeah it was but people are learning how to fly not everyone is experienced in flying prier to coming to Synergy. So you can just expect people to do good yeah there going to crash but its training. The whole DU situation was more or less a misunderstanding. The way I said something to Doom was not how I wanted it to come out when I was talking. It was just miscommunication a lot of the time and its just me not going into depth about what I am talking about. I am really new to the Naval Scene and have never done Naval so I will most likely mess up and make the wrong calls.

So in regards to pilot training, the amount of people is not the issue. The way you went about it was. I even gave you multiple suggestions that would made things easier, all it really included was you asking a senior admin for help to put aside some time for using the ES for example for flight training or even goto like dagobah or one of the other planets that had a bit more space. doing in MHB the way you were was bad and multiple people died and crashed and blew up tanks. i tried giving you advice and you essentially without actually saying the words, said "its my training im flight officer ill do it how i want, fuck off." Now you did not say "Fuck off" thats just how i took it. This is my personal point of view on that situation.

DU situation, it happened the way it did and it took us telling you to apologize to them otherwise you wouldnt have cared. You showed a lot of disrespect and pissed off the entire DU battalion. 

Im not trying to be harsh here, just honest and blunt. I hold firm to my -1.

Edited by [SR] Maverick
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1, I think he's changing for the better

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Lets keep this Application Clean guys, Make sure your just voting rather than having a full on discussion 

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Hey, your staff application seems pretty good. The application itself touches on all the important notes and details you want the community to understand about you. As for your attitude I personally have little interactions with you. However, those little interactions were negative. I personally agree with some of the people that maturity is one of your biggest flaws and it does affect your staff application. Another huge flaw is how you replied to other members in regards to your staff application. Such as saying your decisions on your naval should not affect your staff application. The attitude, personality, and your decisions in game reflects who you are. You're an active member of the community and I believe that you'll be able to work on your flaws as time passes by but for now I believe you should take this time off to work on the flaws that the community stated. I'll have to give a -1 for now. Good Luck.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, Midlife said:

First off my decisions on my naval should really not matter about my Staff App. Also most the time I don't have a officer telling me what I should do in certain situations as far a Naval is. Sometimes I just have to make a call and sometimes its not the best. RP and staff are two way different backgrounds. One is interactions with rp but with staff you are figuring out problems and doing the all non RP related duties on the server. Most the time staff will never get involved with rp and CG or TG

-1 It doesnt seem like you know that much about what staff should be doing from this statement.

I am very sorry midlife and I am a person who believes in second chances but after reading the responses to the people on this application and just yesterday you were AOSed for RDM/Baiting RDM its going to be a -1. I want to see you grow a little bit more in your maturity but I wish you the best of luck.

• Agree 2

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur