[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Johnson's Staff Application

Katy

RP Name: Johnson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59565043

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): My main goal is to go from helping people get TP'd somewhere, to creating simulations/events for my battalion and the rest of the server. Synergy holds a special place in my heart after playing on and off since March of 2018. Being an Administrator would be a great outlet for my passion to help people, whether it be big or small in the grand scheme of things. I have been accumulating ideas in my head for events and trainings since 2018, so becoming an Administrator would help be realize my creativity, too. The reason I'm applying now and not before is that I felt I wasn't ready to become an Administrator as a person. I'm sure I could have performed competently in terms of being an Admin, but I wanted to be something more. As I've grown, I've developed a passion for interacting with and helping people. Helping people and making them happy is my top priority. I don't know if I would get burnt out from becoming an Admin, but I will always have ideas that I can finally realize and share with the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Like I said, I have a passion for interacting with and helping people. I enjoy Star Wars as a whole ever since childhood and my interest hasn't dwindled (except when I realized Disney is a horrible corporation and doesn't care about the Star Wars IP and their workers) Other than that, the skills I could potentially learn as an Admin could help me later in life as I want to go into social work or anything to help my country/community out. I plan on enlisting in the USAF and from the experience I could go into law enforcement, hopefully on a federal level. Conflict resolution is a wonderful skill I wish to master and that's a main staple of being an Admin. Leadership and taking charge is another skill I wish to master. I enjoy being a leader and a person that people can reliably call for assistance, but I always need improvement. While my creativity lacks in most areas like making a house in Minecraft or something, I very frequently create stories in my head out of a dream I had, or if something inspired me to create one from an existing subject. In fact, several of my ideas for events either come from me screwing around in single player in Gmod or from a dream. I really hope I can give back to the community for all of the wonderful memories Synergy has given me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | 2ndAC MED SFC Johnson has played for 515:56:31.

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for a staff interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview.

Failure to do so by (1 week from the date accepting) will result in an automatic denial of your application.

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending

• Friendly 1