THE BAD BATCH NEW SHOW!

i havnt seen anyone mention this so as forum general i will. A NEW POST 66 ANIMATED SHOW JUST GOT ANNOUNCED FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!  the news as of now is limited but ive heard rex,cody,ahsoka,wolffe,and gregor are going to appear at some point. super excited to have more time with these boys and echo!

Forum Admin

heart broke my google on my phone you fuck 

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Bruh you use light mode you evil person what is wrong with you. Also idk I think it can either do super well or flop and Disney will make it for super young kids and hurt my brain. 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Bad Batch show is going to be hard to watch.
It's just a bunch of dick heads being up themselves for half an hour.

I'd rather know more about like normie batts. Not everything has to look at the epic awesome special ops.
that shit is fucking boring. I wanna know more about 212th, 91st, 21st, DU

I just don't think I can bare watching those 4 annoying pricks carry a mini series.
They were good for the Arc and that's the extent

Edited by Comics
  • Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Bolt said:

they need a new clone wars show where each season is following a single battalion (that isn't 501st or 212th because the original clone wars show was practically theirs)

Bullshit was it 212th mf we got like 1 episode devoted to our clones. We got only 4 named clones with personalities

It's 501st series 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~