Channel Admins can give out Channel Key

Spite

Name: Spite

Suggestion: Allow people with channel admin to give out channel key.

Where would this be implemented?: N/A

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: People wouldn't have to contact HA+ for simple tasks and it is more convenient.

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: Yes

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: There aren't always HAs on to do this simple task and it would be much more convenient.
Banned

+1

Would be very useful for battalions

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, SmallJeff said:

+1 i think this was made and denied already but i dont remember and too lazy to look 

I went and checked and it was, but there can be a rule made about it for it only to be used in specific channels

-1. Ron has made it very apparent that channel key really isn't meant to be used on battalion channels anyway. Plus it takes HAs less than a minute to do. Just ask them to assign it.

Edit: Also, I can see the conflicts happening with this change from a mile away.

Edited by Carvis
  • Agree 1

Imma be honest with you chief, it’d be nice to have it but one of the responsibilities of a high staff member is providing help in the community via Forums, TeamSpeak, and in-game, this is one of few permissions they have to assist you on the TeamSpeak.

I’d rather wait a second for an HA to give the tags then to have to go in and reassign permissions to a whole Channel Group which is a process in its own.

You may not see it now but not allowing regular people to give out these keys is a good thing.

Banned

User has voided their suggestion. 

Denied

r4ymo.gif