[ACCEPTED] CWRP-(Kurama) Staff Re-Application ( again )

Kurama

RP Name: TR 41stGC ARC SGM Kurama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34138187

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?:  SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: i was swamped with work and steped away from the server for a while , now ive been back for a while and am ready to get back into it.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well my plans for joining the staff team again are pretty simple. the past 3 times i've been staff i always enjoy doing the work as it gave me stuff to do and keep me busy. Also it would help with my future goals of rejoining the Game master program and with any luck becoming a TRO again. and finally this would help me with planning trainings for my battalion with being able to create dupes and things of that nature. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): when i was last a staff member a few months ago things were going pretty good. i had made it up to the rank of VA for about 3 weeks but was removed from TRO around that time ( this was when work was picking up and didnt have time to do my requirements ) ad i was put down to SA the day i got game helper. and a week after that i was made GM where i had some pretty cool events if i do say so myself. so over all i think it was pretty good. got along with everybody and did my job pretty well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Forum Admin

Yes. +1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 :D

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for a staff interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview.

Failure to do so by (1 week from the date accepting) will result in a n automatic denial of your application.

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending