Life-

RP Name: Delta RC-1262 "Scorch"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19107244

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central European Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior-Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I was getting burnt out of the server and didn't want to get fully burnt out so I left staff to try and shift my focus onto something else.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

Well now that my Summer Break started I suddenly have a lot of time and I want to dedicate a lot of that time into the server. I want to be more invovled in the community and have a bigger part. I would also like to help out in the Game Master program as I have a few ideas that I think could be sick for events, other then that I'm really just looking to help the people on the server with whatever they need and I believe I can do that the best by re-joining staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

My previous time as a staff member was pretty good, I had a good run up until I started getting burnt out. It should be noted that I got demoted from Veteran Admin to Senior Admin due to me being invovled in a few incidents that didn't reflect too good on my reputation, however since then I have grown a lot and I have  learned from my prior mistakes so I do believe that I am ready to rejoin and hopefully have a good time. Apart from my demotion I would say my time in Staff was pretty good, I was a TRO and pumped out TR Trainings and the typical TRO stuff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes

Edited by Life-
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have a nice detailed and structured application. All intentions stated in the application is good and you also actively respond to people's Event/Encounter AAR and other Staff applications and your response is not just a simple +1/-1 instead you give them constructive criticisms. Definitely a +1 for me. Good Luck.

• Winner 1

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

• Friendly 1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker