[ACCEPTED] Levii's Staff Re-app

Levii

RP Name: 21stSOP ARCT CPL Levii/TGM INV ACE KA Abaddon/Azrath of clan Mythos

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:149324474

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left due to personal reasons involving health issues and issues within the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): The quality of encounters has been going down by a lot and I wish to help aid in better quality events. Additionally I've noticed a lot of staff afk later at night or in the evening and tickets are slow to be taken and would like to help people get their stuff faster such as droids and dupes. I want to overall aid the staff team again. I know it's been such a short time but I want to come back to help the staff team.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel overall it was good. I know I rubbed some people wrong just because I'm a brutally honest person. However while I may have rubbed some people the wrong way others took the advice I provided and improved. In addition I feel the encounters and events I hosted went well for the most part. I feel overall my time as staff went well and most people liked and respected me. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I would expect no less

Banned

+1, good to have him on TG.

Banned

+1

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You make everything into a big issue when put into an unfavorable situation, often getting very hostile and overly emotional which stops you from making logical decisions. You never admit when you're in the wrong as well, which has resulted in you rage-quitting out of any conflict that *you* cause.

Maybe it'll be better in the future, but right now I don't think you're in the proper headspace for any  form of leadership on the server.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Forum Admin

-1, I do agree with Ratio, alot of incidents that you've had in the past you dont let go and can't handle anything bad that happens to you or any issue that occur

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

As far as the bad goes I will address it. Yes I get hostile because some people seem to get away with breaking server rules and the people who are supposed to enforce those rules don't unless it's a person who's new to the server. Yet when it's someone who's well liked they will not enforce the rules as strictly. As far as the rage-quitting so what? I never did it as staff and I know the incident you're referring to. I did that to step away before I decided to say anything else. Everyone thinks it's bad when it's just a way to step back and calm down. As far as admitting when I'm in the wrong I have, a lot. And I will admit that I have done some things I shouldn't have such as calling out everyone during one of my events when it went really bad. However the things I've done in the past don't reflect on me now. I left over 2 weeks ago to try to work on making myself calmer. I've resolved within myself to stop taking everything personally. However I don't care if I have your support. I know words mean nothing it's actions that matter.

3 minutes ago, awesomekiller said:

Everyone thinks it's bad when it's just a way to step back and calm down.

It's *not* a bad thing to do so, but as a staff member you'll be expected to be a problem solver as well. Had you looked into the situation that sparked my vote against you, then you would actually understand that no server rules were broken. You don't look past your own personal views and by your response, you're proving yourself to be close-minded and unable to see things from other people's perspective. If you want to discuss this, then we can in TS. So far the only way you've proven be incorrect in my assessment of you is admitting that you were wrong and even then it's likely because you feel your character is being attacked.

You don't take losing well and you've tried multiple times to get people arrested for things that are perfectly allowed. Everything is either your way or you crawl into a corner and avoid the situation or throw a fit about it. I know this because I've been *in* your position before. You either get better or you learn nothing and people don't just change in two weeks.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC