Qal/Bacara goes to Mygeeto

Battalion: 21st Nova Corps

RP Name: 21stNC BCMD Bacara

Date: 07/04/2020

Reason: I've done what I can. I feel as the Battalion is in a Better Place then when I needed to apply for Bacara.

Goodbyes: (This is a BCMD Resignation not Server... Yet) Just @ ing my CMDs.
@Fenrir - My Right Hand Man, My Executive Officer. Good Luck with the Battalion, and you know I will get on to Hang :P.

@Gadget Good Luck with Spec RCMD.

@Kurt Help Fenrir and Gadget.

@21stNC. Its has been A Pleasure. I have had Fun, as well as Wanted to Pull my Hair out as your BCMD, I Hope that the 21st Can Recover better with my inactive ass off the Warlord's Thrown. I just dont have the Drive to be the one in charge or get on Server anymore. I'm sorry to those who think I was Inactive as, I was  heavily during my last month. 

• Friendly 3

Denied. You may not resign

QAL WHY

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

:PepeHands: We're done for!!! 21st is dead for sure!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Okay memes aside, I am quite sad to see you go.

I'll be honest, I did see this coming. But I don't blame ya one bit. You've done a metric fuckton for this battalion. I remember when you were Keller way back on SLG and you and Prince made me and two other troops do one full Gregor lap around MHB. (forgot what it was for.) My finger was numb for 15 minutes after that shit because I was holding CTRL down for so long. Then you stuck around and became Bacara after Gadget and became Bacara again after Matra.

I think you're a really good person, Qal. You helped a lot of people during your time in the 21st Nova Corps / Galactic Marines of the 4th Sector Army. And you did a hell of a lot of fighting for us not just on the field but when the update basically screwed us over with little warning. And even when basically everyone was complaining about how badly the update fucked us over, you still maintained that calm-like attitude and explained to everyone why it happened and then tried your hardest to undo some of the damage. (which frankly, paid off in the end.) Seriously, cannot thank you enough for doing all that talking/arguing with management. I know it probably wasn't simple. 

And you did a lot of good events for us and the server too as gamemaster.

Most importantly, you along with Matra and Gadget (and the other officers) understood my situation and really helped me out to the best of your ability when my dad died back in January and I went on indefinite ROA/LOA. (I was really considering just leaving the battalion outright then too, I was so overcome with grief.) 

Okay, I'm not going to write a super giant wall of text. (Although I think it's too late now, lol.) Don't need one to tell you that this battalion was lucky to have you and you did great. You deserved that position, and worked this battalion to it's core.

I would've +1ed in a heartbeat if you had chosen to reapply again. So, thank you for all the time and effort you put into the 21st Nova Corps / Galactic Marines of the 4th Sector Army as well as the server itself, thank you for pulling our asses out of the ashes multiple times and setting us straight, thank you for fighting for us, and thank you for seeing potential within me despite the setbacks I faced. I know I seem like a dunce sometimes but I promise to not waste this LTC position and use it for it's intended purpose as well as do my best as a LTC. 

o7 goodbye, good luck, and here's a little somethin extra I made sometime after the officer meeting on Friday. (Also going in the discord too because why not?)

spacer.png

(Tried to fit the rest of 21st in there too but it bloated the picture too much apparently. Sorry ya'll I'm a noob at meme-maker.) :DERPPERS:

Small edit: I know that you'll be back to apply for 5th Fleet commander when they finally get added :pepeLaugh:

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
  • Friendly 1

I saw this coming but still it hurt.

o7 bud, you did and bang up job and I don't think you could have done any better, especially with juggling HA as well as work. 

Still waiting for Colonel Qal to come back 😅

Enjoy the calm of retirement, even if its only for a month or so and then you get dragged back.

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...