Adding Jag & 104th Pilot Model Update

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: BCMD Wolffe

Suggestion: Add "Jag" and change the models of the current 104th Pilots to the ones in this model pack

Implementation: Add in a 1 job slot named "Wolfpack Jag" to the Wolfpack Tab and replace the current 104th Pilot models with the ones in the new model pack

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jag

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2138105620
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:
Add Job: Wolfpack Jag
Change Job: 104th Pilot (model)

Slots: 
Jag: 1 Slot
104th Pilot: 10 Slots

Description:
Jag: The clone trooper who adopted the nickname Jag was born on the planet Kamino as a clone of the infamous bounty hunter Jango Fett. He was inducted into the clone trooper pilot program due to his favorable reflexes and spatial awareness, and went on to serve the Galactic Republic's navy during the Clone Wars. At some point, he acquired the rank of Clone Captain.

Model: 
Jag: models/player/jr/104th_jag/104th_jag.mdl
Pilot: models/player/gideon/104th/104th_pilot/104th_pilot.mdl, models/player/jr/104th_hs/104th_hs.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:
Jag:
rwrw_sw_dc17
rw_sw_dp23
rw_sw_dc15s
rw_sw_dc15a_o
touch_pickup_752_armor_large
hack_enabler
weapon_hacktab

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 because Wolfpack is honestly the coolest thing

but why do you need another a pilot slot? You already have two of them and In my experience of Synergy I don’t think I have ever seen a full and active Wolfpack. I don’t want there to be too many slots for you guys to manage/fill

Ain't all of Wolf Pack pilots? Also just why? 

Jag is a real minor character, and the model change doesn't seem necessary to me but I cant quite remember the 104th PLT model.

Imma have to -1 as I think its ultimately not worth it.

• Agree 2

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

-1 for a few reasons. In Wolfpack the last thing we need is another Pilot. We already have Tracer and Warthog which both have more lore supporting their existence within the 104th. Whereas, Jag could only be "Assumed" that he is part of the 104th as the only thing we know for sure he reported to was the Republic Star Fighter Corps. The Pilot model is not good either. Overall, not needed and will do nothing to help the battalion. 

• Agree 2

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Forum Admin

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

24 minutes ago, Comics said:

-1, damn shawty what you doing with all these pilots

Lmao

-1. Dont you guys already have like 10 normal pilot slots and 2 Wolfpack i think thats plenty.

• Agree 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...